PDA

View Full Version : PICC - Pre Ignition Catalytic Converter

Tropicality
06-29-2007, 12:28 AM
Well since no one bothered to actually respond to any of the topics in my previous post, I have decided to create a new thread dedicated to one single topic! Hopefully we can keep our concentration on one thing this time people!

I just recently came across this, at first I had no idea what it was about, I thought maybe it was a video from 20 years ago before they started using catalytic converters, but after watching a bit its actually a whole new way to provide fuel to the engine.. it is said to increase your gas mileage by up to 5x by simply using the heat + catalyst in the catalytic converter to convert the air+gas (can even add water to it to increase mpg) into plasma which then enters the engine and burns just like it always has (the plasma is more efficient than plain old fuel+air, 5-8x more efficient to be exact), requiring no further modifications or loss to power, in fact it is quite possible to have an increase in power.

Interesting, I know, check it out: PICC Video (http://www.preignitioncc.com/default/flashPiccHi.htm)

Please only reply if you actually watch the clip this time!

klumzypinoy
06-29-2007, 01:16 AM
I got bored from him talking so much, but I watched the part about the plasma stuff, I just skipped the end. I think I stopped a while after I saw the PICC demonstration of the fuel and air going into it. Are you thinking of buying one of these babies?

Thejoyofdriving
06-29-2007, 01:49 AM
Wow, i watched the whole thing, im sure i could find a way to get my bimmer to 1000bhp in no time with that thing, and get the milage of a prius!

ScottB
06-29-2007, 06:39 AM
the original poster asked for forum to close as went off-topic. Please consider the light stance the forum has as possible and keep or ask questions if original topic is misunderstood.

Tropicality
06-29-2007, 08:31 AM
the original poster asked for forum to close as went off-topic. Please consider the light stance the forum has as possible and keep or ask questions if original topic is misunderstood.

Sorry that was the other thread, this PICC should be far more 'interesting' to the members around here! haha

To the question above, no I am not thinking about getting one at the moment, I just got a brand new car, if I still had an older vehicle I probably would get it! Maybe I'll get a 2nd older vehicle and try it out.

Torsion Tool
06-29-2007, 09:01 AM
I have an old car with a rebuilt engine, but don't want to do anything that might damage it. Probably will wait and peruse reviews as they come in. Relatedly, what have you heard of the new "pulse plugs" to replace regular spark plugs which contain internal capacitors? Is there a difference in how they perform on natural aspirators versus closed delivery systems (carburator vs. injectors)? Better improvement in old or new technology?

klumzypinoy
06-29-2007, 03:20 PM
Never heard of pulse plugs. Man, cars are getting krazier these days. Hopefully sometime soon vehicles can run off any liquid!

Jettafsi
03-18-2008, 12:46 PM
This is a huge Scam. They guy behind this, Dennis Lee, has duped people out of millions over the past 20 years. Do a search on Google for Pre Ignition Catalytic Converter, and you will find multiple references to this guy and his companies. He has never shown a working model of any of his inventions. Buyer Beware, Run don't walk from this scam.