PDA

View Full Version : What's Today's Future Classic

bsmith0404
12-15-2013, 07:37 PM
We've seen the $3.2 Million vette, as well as numerous old classics at the auctions. If people had known what the future held for some of those cars, their would be garages filled with them. What is today's current future classis that will sell for millions in 40 years?

I saw the serial number 1- Z06, that has potential someday.

Meticulous-Detail
12-15-2013, 07:52 PM
My Shelby GT500, that's how I convinced the wife lol

MPBGT
12-15-2013, 07:52 PM
I think a lot of people are betting on that one. You see a lot of the new generation retro t birds that still have the original plastic on the seats. It was interesting to see all the super low mileage F body camaros start rolling across the auction block after Chevy re released the camaro. My opinion is that those obvious cars are ( t birds, corvettes, special edition camaros/ mustangs/challengers, etc) will always have that collector value, but there are going to be sleeper collectibles that no one will guess.
Look at all the auctions, who would have ever guessed that VW type II's would be bringing six figures. Something like a Subaru Baja or even a Pontiac Aztec could be worth some big money some day.

bsmith0404
12-15-2013, 07:54 PM
My Shelby GT500, that's how I convinced the wife lol

That's funny:dblthumb2: I guess that puts some LT1s in the picture as well.

bsmith0404
12-15-2013, 07:57 PM
I think a lot of people are betting on that one. You see a lot of the new generation retro t birds that still have the original plastic on the seats. It was interesting to see all the super low mileage F body camaros start rolling across the auction block after Chevy re released the camaro. My opinion is that those obvious cars are ( t birds, corvettes, special edition camaros/ mustangs/challengers, etc) will always have that collector value, but there are going to be sleeper collectibles that no one will guess.
Look at all the auctions, who would have ever guessed that VW type II's would be bringing six figures. Something like a Subaru Baja or even a Pontiac Aztec could be worth some big money some day.

Now that is what I'm talking about, I would never have thought to say an Aztec, but it is definitely a possibility. People don't think about the cars that didn't sell well and make a big hit in the showrooms, but someday...can I say VW Thing

Dogfather
12-15-2013, 08:00 PM
a Pontiac Aztec could be worth some big money some day.

:laughing::laughing::laughing::haha: