PDA

View Full Version : Headlight Sealant - Diamondite VS Klasse

orcat
12-14-2013, 07:38 PM
Hi everyone,

I'm looking for a really good headlight sealant. I dont mind having to reapply every 2 or 3 months. I definitely want something the protects the headlight so future cleanings/polishings don't have to start with an aggressive compound. I put on about 30k-35k miles every year so my headlights take a bit of a beating.

I'm trying to decide between Klasse High Gloss Sealant Glaze and Diamondite Clear Plastic Liquid Armor as the final protectant. Which would you recommend? If neither, what would you recommend?

Thanks and Happy Holidays....

John

spiralout462
12-14-2013, 07:40 PM
For a dedicated lens sealant, Optimum Opti-Lens or the new DP product would be all I would use.

orcat
12-14-2013, 07:52 PM
For a dedicated lens sealant, Optimum Opti-Lens or the new DP product would be all I would use.

Thanks for those recommendations. Would you happen to have any experiences with either of the two I mentioned?

cleanmycorolla
12-14-2013, 07:56 PM
I wouldn't use either of the ones you mentioned. Nothing against them but there's long term options like opti lens, pinnacle coatings, and even opti coat that offer long term quality protection.

orcat
12-14-2013, 08:10 PM
I wouldn't use either of the ones you mentioned. Nothing against them but there's long term options like opti lens, pinnacle coatings, and even opti coat that offer long term quality protection.

Which Pinnacle product are you referring to? I looked but only saw the glass sealer.

Seems like the product everyone mentions first is Opti-Lens. Is it really that good? How many headlights can you do with the 10cc tube?

Sorry for the tons of questions...