PDA

View Full Version : New order opinions

mliebs8
06-28-2007, 07:00 PM
Hi, I'm new to the forums and just placed my first order. I just wanted to get everyones opinions on the products I ordered.

1) UDM
2) Edge 6" pad package
3) 3 different 4" edge pads
4) Poorboys swirel remover, polish, and wax
5) Edge pad cleaning tool

I needed a few other things but my wife was getting nervous. Let me know what you think.

Thanks

pawpaw
06-28-2007, 07:05 PM
Welcome.

Are you ordering products as a kit? You may be better off getting UDM in with a kit, just my opinion.

Are you using the code for 15% discount?

ScottB
06-28-2007, 07:09 PM
Welcome.

Are you ordering products as a kit? You may be better off getting UDM in with a kit, just my opinion.

Are you using the code for 15% discount?

great ideas ... wife saver !

mliebs8
06-28-2007, 07:44 PM
Yes I had the 15% discount coupon. I didn't get the kit becuase they didn't offer it with the edge pads and from the research I've done I really wanted the edge pads. I'm pretty happy with the price I'm just curious as to how well the package will work on my vehicles. I have to admit with all of the products out there it gets a little confusing.

ScottB
06-29-2007, 06:56 AM
Add some Menzerna polishes as time permits ... takes ya to a new level. FP and Nano polish are two not to be missed.

Russecu
06-29-2007, 08:45 AM
I have read that the edge pads are not very compatible with the UDM currently. Thats what David B has said. He said he is developing a new counter weight that will help the issues with the edge and UDM system. You may want to PM or e-mail someone at AG to verify that the Edge system can currently work.

mliebs8
06-29-2007, 09:05 AM
I called yesterday and they said the edge pads were fine for the UDM. I'm going to call again just to make sure. thanks

Jason
06-29-2007, 09:17 AM
This is from the Manufacturer.

I completed my testing this morning. The system has my STAMP OF APPROVAL.

trlblazer3
06-29-2007, 09:34 AM
Looks good to me, you'll love the UDM. I'm with Killr, add some Menzerna products down the line and you'll be set!

Russecu
06-29-2007, 09:53 AM
This is from the Manufacturer.
Thanks Jason! I stand corrected. I was by no means says not to use the Edge system. I just thought I read where David will be having a couter weight designed to help the edge system. Maybe thats where I am confused.:confused: :)

Jimmie
06-29-2007, 10:46 AM
Looks like a good order. You may want to consider adding clay then you would be set IMO.