PDA

View Full Version : 1Z W99 (As wash)

HUMP DIESEL
12-12-2013, 07:55 AM
I have seen that the 1Z W99 degreaser being used as part of a stripping wash in a foam cannon. Has anyone else done this before? Is it mixed with another soap to get the foam or will the foam cannon make it foam on it's own?

HUMP

A-train
12-12-2013, 09:56 AM
I have used it out of a foam cannon. I usually put about an oz in the foam cannon with an additional oz of soap. I don't know if it will foam on its own or not. I just use the soap to as a vice to allow the solution to linger for a few minutes.

07RS4
12-12-2013, 11:34 AM
Good question...I just got some in and was wondering the same thing. The bottle says 1:30 for pre-cleaning/car washing. It also says "Note to California users: Minimum mixing ration is 1:12"....crazy. It's in my top 3 for APC/Degreasers, I just haven't used it in a while because I was well stocked with a gallon of another brand. I love it though.

KillaCam
12-12-2013, 03:31 PM
I was looking at this the other day considering it for a degreaser for tires and wheel wells. Anyone have experience with it? The video on youtube they have looks like it works very well on engine bays.