PDA

View Full Version : i just want to offer a big thanks!

4pbears
06-28-2007, 03:45 PM
i have just recently came across the autogreek site, and needless to say its amazing! one of the things that make this a great site is the information that is being offered/shared in the forums
by experienced detailers and seasoned weekend detailers. i am sure that any of us weekend detailers have saved themselves a lot of problems by finding and using the information and advice contained in the forums!

Thanks.

Dave.

klumzypinoy
06-28-2007, 04:03 PM
Yup this site is the greatest! Everyone's here to help in everyway. Autogeek is like gold to me. I went from armor all soap, old synthetic wash mitt, old sponge, dirty absorber, to boutique products. I'm never going back to my old days :D

Nica
06-28-2007, 08:42 PM
I concur, this place is full of information/opinion/recomendations. If your ever in doubt of something just post your questions and lots of memebers willing to help out. I really like the no drama too. Nice and respectfull place.

oh and I'm with klymzypinoy....I can't belave I used to try my vehicle with kitchen towel...bbbbbrrrrrr just the thought makes me shake! ;)

Racin10s
06-29-2007, 11:22 AM
Nica, at least you dried it. I used to drive down the expressway to dry mine...

Nica
06-29-2007, 11:38 AM
hahahaha I'm guilty of that too Racing10s hahahaha...a....those were the days huh

pirex
06-29-2007, 11:40 AM
daamn, drying the car with a kitchen towel? thats bad Nica, BAD! :p

Bet you just placed it back in the kitchen to :D

Nica
06-29-2007, 11:41 AM
hahaha...hey you have access to my camara system at home dont' you? hahahaha..yea those were the days where I thought I was taking good care of my vehicles. I've come a long way.

pirex
06-29-2007, 11:59 AM
me? no no... :rolleyes: We have all come a long way :awesome:

ricka
06-29-2007, 12:15 PM
yeah, pretty good bunch of eggs in here. i too have learned much valuable intel. its been years since i washed my own car. now i actually look forward to it. the obsession is not quite as $$$ as salt water aquariums or kids or wives but its gaining fast.

maybe one day meghan will come up with a sample pack of all the popular products to purchase (hint hint) :D. that way if something doesn't float your boat, you're not stuck with a whole container of the product. do i hear a +1 on the vote?

klumzypinoy
06-29-2007, 03:17 PM
yeah, pretty good bunch of eggs in here. i too have learned much valuable intel. its been years since i washed my own car. now i actually look forward to it. the obsession is not quite as $$$ as salt water aquariums or kids or wives but its gaining fast.

maybe one day meghan will come up with a sample pack of all the popular products to purchase (hint hint) :D. that way if something doesn't float your boat, you're not stuck with a whole container of the product. do i hear a +1 on the vote?

Sample packs sound good! +1 for me :D

Nica, my friend used to wash his car with t shirts and rags. It's so scary now :eek: but I put him in sort of the right path. He's just not that into detailing yet. He bought 2 bottles of quick detailer and he thinks that's a car wash! I should help him a lot, but he doesn't even care about swirling his car at the moment. He is interested in a PC/UDM but he doesn't wanna spend the money yet.