PDA

View Full Version : Website feedback

Pages : [1] 2

Alltorqueuk
12-10-2013, 10:25 AM
Hi i know the pricing etc will be in GBP, but need you guys to have a browse and any constructive criticism is welcome :thumbsup:

Alltorqueuk.com

Pureshine
12-10-2013, 11:23 AM
The one big thing way to much reading people do not want a novel to read. You need to has less wording I had to stop after the first paragraph in the exterior section. It needs to be straight to the point on what your doing and people don't want to read about every little thing your going todo. The I would also change the font kinda hard to read. I would get ride of the services explained no will read all of this it should be explained what your doing in the main menu for interior and exterior.

Chris@AutoCleanse
12-10-2013, 11:30 AM
Maybe make an about us page instead of all the writing and reading on the main page. Also you might scare some people off with all the security talk and guard dog situation. The link does not work but you can copy and paste it. Just my 2 cents

Alltorqueuk
12-10-2013, 11:56 AM
Yeah thats the kind of thing i want to hear, cheers guys. My aim was to be less serious in our approach, but in a professional sense come across that the service we provide is of course serious. Il look at a new font, any suggestions?

Alltorqueuk
12-10-2013, 11:56 AM
Alltorqueuk.com (http://www.alltorqueuk.com/) ;)

WillWashesCars
12-11-2013, 08:04 PM
Just use something simple, common, and easy to read. Arial, helvetica, etc. But it looks like a good start!

AutowerxDetailing
12-11-2013, 08:17 PM
I just came here to say I love Skylines. You're off to a good start on the website. KTHXBAI.

Father87
12-11-2013, 08:22 PM
The one big thing way to much reading people do not want a novel to read. You need to has less wording I had to stop after the first paragraph in the exterior section. It needs to be straight to the point on what your doing and people don't want to read about every little thing your going todo. The I would also change the font kinda hard to read. I would get ride of the services explained no will read all of this it should be explained what your doing in the main menu for interior and exterior.

on the money,

also your sub menus dont look flush with the page

other than that looks clean and simple, organize the detail packages a bit, maybe bullet style list?

SANTA3013
12-11-2013, 11:24 PM
I like the 10% discount for first time customers

Alltorqueuk
12-12-2013, 05:00 PM
Keep it coming guys, I'm working on it all. Once it's done il update and see what you guys think :-)

Alltorqueuk
12-12-2013, 11:40 PM
Well changed the site a lot, hopefully it has covered the advice above. So Click Alltorqueuk.com (http://alltorqueuk.com/home.html) and see what you think :)

Alltorqueuk
12-23-2013, 06:31 PM
Bump.

Site has been changed a lot now. Feedback is much appreciated :-)

HateSwirls
12-23-2013, 07:00 PM
To be honest with you amd I know that's what you want.
It just didn't make me excited enough to call you:(

Yours is much better than mine though, I don't have one yet. Lol

Good luck.

Make us say wow:)

Alltorqueuk
12-23-2013, 07:03 PM
Any ideas, what would you like to see? Flash, pictures, colours?

Pureshine
12-24-2013, 12:12 AM
Any ideas, what would you like to see? Flash, pictures, colours?

Take a look at mine it's very simple and easy to read. I get a lot of customers telling that its very easy to read and no what their getting.