PDA

View Full Version : Best conditioner for perforated Milano Leather

nat88
12-09-2013, 12:33 AM
Hi,

If you have perforated Milano Leather, which conditioner is the best?

As far as I read, from Pinnacle, Blackfire, Wolfgang, etc...conditioner is not apply to perforated as it will clog the pores.

As per se in this forum, new leather is coated, then there's no need to have conditioner.

But, some of us in this forum still use some on their leather, recently I can see there's a post who can use Black Label on Milano.

I did use conditioner from Autoglym and meguiars and I can see there's big different and I love Autoglym. But I still want to find the best as I can find at this moment.

Please advise.

Thanks

Radarryan
12-09-2013, 12:42 AM
I, too, have perforated leather that is he eared/ventilated. The only product that I have seen that specifically says that it is compatible with perforated seats is:

SONAX Leather Foam Leather Cleaner & Conditioner, Sonax leather cleaner conditioner, sonax leather care (http://www.autogeek.net/sonax-leather-foam.html)

I haven't had the occasion to use it, yet, but based off reviews it seems to be a quality product. I need to probably do a thorough interior cleaning in the next few weeks and when I do I will be sure to post my findings with the SONAX product. I have high expectations, however, because all of SONAX products that I used before have been outstanding.

Other options that I have contacted their respective companies customer service before regarding their compatibility with perforated seats are:

Zymöl

&

Swissvax

Both of these companies said that because their product is applied so lightly, there would be no problem with "clogging" perforated seats. Basically, if you think you're applying too much product, you are! The prices on those two products, however might be prohibitory. SONAX isn't cheap, but it's a quality brand name may people have been impressed with.

I hope that helps and please make sure report any of your findings after you make a decision. Happy detailing!