PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone tried NTS7 Leather Foam?

ltoman
06-28-2007, 04:03 AM
Just wondered....it is soooo cheap, and I have never heard anything about it.
Anyone?
Matter of fact, I have heard very little about that line and right now the sale is very very good....
feedback, folks?
Leather foam?
Other products by NTS7 you have used and liked or disliked, would or would not recommend and why? Very curious.
Thank you, as always!Feed back please
Lauren:) :grouphug:

klumzypinoy
06-28-2007, 05:28 AM
I have the Liquid Shield. I've only tried it once. I love the smell though, smells like oranges! I should try it again. I'm thinking of buying the rim cleaner, it's cheap and comes with a gift AND there's a sale haha.

eddluva22
07-09-2007, 08:24 PM
any expertise on hot water extractors?

Reddwarf
07-09-2007, 08:52 PM
any expertise on hot water extractors?

Thats kind of a random question regarding the subject of this thread.

Princess, I have not tried it. Wish I had so I could be of assistance.

investinwaffles
07-09-2007, 09:11 PM
I havent tried the leather cleaner, but i did try the:

Soap - Its exactly like meg's gold class but a little bit more slippery. I like it, but i would go with PB SS&S next time. BUT, for the money it is great. Plus it comes with some free wax. :D

The Paint Creme - IMHO It is great. It is as good as 360, but cheaper and a little thicker so you need a little less of it. I have only tried it by hand so far, but it got a lot of the surface swirls out, and apparently seals it in one step (much like the 360 does).

supercharged
07-10-2007, 01:34 AM
Being honest I will say that I did not like NTS7 Spray wax/QD, as it dries quick and leaves streaking. Shampoo woked fine, but iffeels that it can use more cleaning power, so presoaking car with a foam gun with SS&S, or Xtreme foam formula will be a must. Interior plastic cleaner is a must. It leaves that dash natural looking, and doesn't attract any dust. It's kinda like a cleaner/conditioner in one. Their wax - I still haven't tried, but I think it would be worth buying it for $10. Smells very orange.