PDA

View Full Version : Black Label vs BLACKFIRE BlackICE Hybrid Montan Sealant Wax 3 oz. BLACKFIRE BlackICE Hybrid Montan Sealant Wax

2007M6
12-06-2013, 03:39 PM
Anyone used the above products? I have a black saffire BMW and I'm not sure which one to go with. I already took out swirls using the SRC compound and finishing polish. Just wanted to see what would be a good product to follow up with next. Thanks in advance.

Dr_Pain
12-06-2013, 03:44 PM
Well, it really depends on what you want to accomplish. If your goal is a shiny well protected car you don't have to worry about, then I would say the Black Label product. The BL sealant is said to last up to 12 months (I have this one on my Ford Raptor), and the Black Label Coating is claimed to provide protection up to 3 years (which I recently did a Show and Tell about). The BlackIce is a very good sealant but won't provide the same lasting protection. Look for look, the glossiness of the Black Label coating is RIDICULOUS!

My vote is Black Label...

Here is my recent Show and Shine: http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/show-n-shine/73798-show-shine-big-red-meets-pinnacle-black-label-surface-coating.html

Bigbull2984
12-06-2013, 03:49 PM
Anyone used the above products? I have a black saffire BMW and I'm not sure which one to go with. I already took out swirls using the SRC compound and finishing polish. Just wanted to see what would be a good product to follow up with next. Thanks in advance.

Are you comparing black label sealant to Blackfire BI? I personally like BI better. Now if want durability going beyond 2 year go with a coating, like black label.

Ray@Autogeek
12-06-2013, 03:49 PM
https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-wc1mL1hG38I/UqI4QemYc2I/AAAAAAAALtc/rEIZf7fbQQ0/s310/why-not-both_zps2287ca62.jpg

:)

2007M6
12-06-2013, 03:53 PM
Are you comparing black label sealant to Blackfire BI? I personally like BI better. Now if want durability going beyond 2 year go with a coating, like black label.
Black Label Diamond Paint Sealant

spiralout462
12-06-2013, 04:33 PM
I would put down the Black Label Sealant, wait 12 hours then top with Black Ice Hybrid Wax.

What Ray said.......!!!!!!!!