PDA

View Full Version : Burning the midnight oil at Autogeek

Pages : [1] 2 3

Meghan
12-03-2013, 07:36 PM
Just want to say a big thank you to everyone for being so patient as we work to get out all of your orders. And we just could not ask for a better staff... Our staff has been awesome with giving up their family time to hang tough with us late every night. We had a little chicken wing party tonight on our break. And now back to packing your orders.

http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=23514&d=1386117324

http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=23515&d=1386117367

12-03-2013, 07:38 PM
Thank you!

parttimer
12-03-2013, 07:42 PM
Awesome, eagerly awaiting my shipping confirmation!

Sent from my LG-E970 using Tapatalk 2

jayshut11
12-03-2013, 07:43 PM
We appreciate it! Can't wait for my order.

pointillistic_practitioner
12-03-2013, 07:50 PM
Thank you! You guys rock! I normally like to shop local, & support mom&pops, save oil and gas emissions caused from shipping etc etc but customer service is also paramount to me and that is something you're great at! If I lived in Fla I'd come work for you! haha. Sidenote: All of my Black Friday orders have been shipped :D Now, to wait to open them on Christmas...that will be the tough part :work:

DogRescuer
12-03-2013, 08:12 PM
great job everyone!

Coopers ST
12-03-2013, 08:18 PM
I just have to ask...How many people work there that would be on break at the same time to need that many microwaves?

Pats300zx
12-03-2013, 08:26 PM
Go Team Autogeek !!!! 👍👍👍

RTexasF
12-03-2013, 08:49 PM
Having to work last Sunday for the first time ever plus late hours during the week shows the dedication of the employees. Yeah, it sucks but they tow the line and all here appreciate it. What's also amazing is Max showing his appreciation with rewards like good chow during the breaks. It's no wonder why you are where you are today. An employer that cares breeds employees that care.

I never had the privilege to work for such a company. I hope those that do actually realize what they have.

JHL88
12-03-2013, 08:50 PM
I just have to ask...How many people work there that would be on break at the same time to need that many microwaves?

lol i was wondering the same thing.

Romans5.8
12-03-2013, 08:53 PM

Those are all for Mike Phillips. There are just as many intricate steps, tools, techniques and processes to his lunch as there are the cars he details.

FrankS
12-03-2013, 08:55 PM
Thank you for your hard work and great service. :dblthumb2:

WAXOFF
12-03-2013, 08:57 PM
I see job security and full stomachs. Good job folks.

Meghan
12-03-2013, 09:01 PM
Depending on time of the year we can have anywhere from 40 to over 50 employees.

Having to work last Sunday for the first time ever plus late hours during the week shows the dedication of the employees. Yeah, it sucks but they tow the line and all here appreciate it. What's also amazing is Max showing his appreciation with rewards like good chow during the breaks. It's no wonder why you are where you are today. An employer that cares breeds employees that care.

I never had the privilege to work for such a company. I hope those that do actually realize what they have.

We are all very blessed with a great boss, but we wouldn't have any of this if it wasn't for all of you! :kiss:
I have to say though our crew is awesome and we all actually have fun working! So it's a win-win!

Klasse Act
12-03-2013, 09:03 PM
I appreciate my 2nd order going out so quickly and I was also made aware very quickly that my 1st order will be sent out when my Speedy Prep towel is off of backorder. I said it was ok because I'm in no real hurry anyways, so its no biggie.

I can only imagine how busy you guys must be, UPS shipping computers probably need intercoolers, LOL!

Btw, are those wings from B Dubs?

Sent from my SPH-M930 using AG Online