PDA

View Full Version : amazing roll off

richy
06-27-2007, 12:16 AM
I want to order a few things with this sale. does amazing roll off work at getting bugs off paint as well? it sounds interesting. if not, what product is the best value for bug removal? Also..I think I read where some have used it instead of DP for brake dust?

orngez
06-27-2007, 12:55 AM
i like using the pinnalce bug sponge or the yellow side of a shmitt with car soap or PB's bug squash...amazing roll off is awesome on tires and wheel wells

ltoman
06-27-2007, 01:25 AM
i like using the pinnalce bug sponge or the yellow side of a shmitt with car soap or PB's bug squash...amazing roll off is awesome on tires and wheel wells

Amazing roll off, eh? Never tried it. Never even considered it. What is it designed for - wheels?
(OT - I like that photo where your Z is in the reflection in the gallery!)

Jimmie
06-27-2007, 01:40 AM
The PB Bug Squash recommends diluting 3:1 for normal use. A lower ratio for old or heavy bug contamination. The 3:1 has always done what I need so It seems like a good value.

Mike T
06-27-2007, 08:43 AM
I've never used it for bug removal, but it works great on tires, wheel wells, vinyl, wheels, etc.
It's my APC of choice.

Nica
06-27-2007, 08:48 AM
I've never used it for bug removal, but it works great on tires, wheel wells, vinyl, wheels, etc.
It's my APC of choice.

Really, it's an APC..interesting. May have to look into it a little more.

Good info on this topic.

Mike T
06-27-2007, 08:53 AM

Good info on this topic.
At least I would consider it to be.

Deep Gloss Auto Salon
06-27-2007, 08:59 AM

Good info on this topic.

I've heard the same thing about amazing roll off and suggested it as a wheel cleaner in another thread but being a noob here on AG people glazed over my post.

A fellow detailer uses it and suggested it as an alternative to Poorboy's Spray and Rinse Wheel Cleaner and said that when cut with 50% water it works better than PB's with no acids = safer for applications.

I will say again, I have yet to try this but it is in my shopping cart!

richy
06-27-2007, 09:02 AM
Thanks for the replies..so many products..so little time :)

Mike T
06-27-2007, 09:10 AM
I'd say you can't go wrong buying it. Great product at a great price....

Driven Auto Detail
06-27-2007, 09:18 AM
Originally developed for boaters to clean canvas sails, Amazing Roll-Off works wonders on cleaning vinyl and canvas convertible tops. Even tough stains that other cleaners can't touch come out with little or no effort. Roll-Off will not degrade the water repellency of convertible tops.

Plus a whole lot more!

1. It's a clearcoat safe, 100% acid-free wheel cleaner. Spray on Amazing Roll-Off and watch as caked-on road grime and brake dust wash away!

2. It's a powerful tire cleaner. You'll be amazed as brown sludge slides off your tires.

3. It's a white-wall cleaner. Roll-Off brightens white-walls and raised white letters. Without bleach! Roll-Off will not discolor the carbon black in tires.

4. It's a vinyl top cleaner. Amazing Roll-Off easily removes layers of sun-baked grime that other cleaners can't touch.

5. It's a convertible top cleaner. Amazing Roll-Off safely cleans grease and dirt off canvas and vinyl convertible tops without harming water repellency.

6. It's an engine degreaser and brightener. Amazing Roll-Off cuts the toughest grease, oil and diesel soot and brightens aluminum engine parts.

7. It's a fiberglass cleaner. Those tough, black stains on the side of RV's wash off with ease. You can even use Amazing Roll-Off to clean the vinyl siding on your home!

Note: Amazing Roll-Off works wonders on mildew! Wash mildew off your boat in minutes, even if it has been there for weeks. Keep mildew at bay with regular washings with Roll-Off!

It's fast! It's easy! It's safe!

Amazing Roll-Off is a concentrated, water-activated cleaner. Simply wet the area to be cleaned with water, spray on Amazing Roll-Off and rinse the dirt and grime away. Roll-Off will amaze you with its cleaning power. Dirt that other cleaners can't touch simply rolls off with little or no scrubbing. Amazing Roll-Off is bio-degradable, non-corrosive, rust inhibiting and ecologically safe.

Plus, a bonus!

Amazing Roll-Off leaves a gleaming and rust inhibiting wax-like finish that resists dirt. Surfaces remain clean longer. Future cleaning is easier, takes less time and can be done less often.

With all the uses, I think it's a good value. I already have a bottle but haven't used it much. Although, I just submitted an order using the 15% coupon and added a gallon of ARO to it.

SpoiledMan
06-27-2007, 09:31 AM
I buy it by the case!:D

Russecu
06-27-2007, 10:05 AM
"Amazing Roll-Off is a concentrated, water-activated cleaner."
This makes me wonder. If its water-activated can it be diluted? I have some and love it but haven't cut it yet b/c of this statement. But I guess if you wet the surface first then spray then you are essentially diluting it.

D
06-27-2007, 10:34 AM
I love it, got another gallon coming today. I use it mostly for wheel wells, engine bays, and vert tops. But it can be used on practically anything.