PDA

View Full Version : Hello from New Orleans

Garducio
12-01-2013, 12:15 PM
Hey guys. My name is Grady. I live in Metairie. I'm a huge car guy. I love cars. it's been my hobby for a long time. What I enjoy most is detailing my car. I honestly spend about 5-8 hours on a weekend detailing my car. I have a 1999 BMW M Coupe and I love her. I pretty much work then come home and work on my car. I've decided to try and improve my skill on detailing my car. I would love to meet up with anyone in my area that has been doing this for a long time so that I can get some pointers. I've been reading a lot and have already learned a lot in the few days I've been here. Really excited to be here and looking forward to meeting everyone here.

like a lot of you all out there , I hate seeing any little scratches or anything on my car. it literally bothers the hell out of me. My brother thinks I'm crazy but that's how I just am.

Well guys hope to learn a lot from you all and hope at some point I can give some pointers. :hungry:

Thanks,
Grady.

HateSwirls
12-01-2013, 12:23 PM
Welcome Grady:dblthumb2:

I'm in Lafayette, been in your area so many times, my aunt lived there, we'd go and visit her at least once a month.
You came to the right place to learn, a lot of good reading at your finger tips plus a ton of people, including me that will help you any way we can:dblthumb2:

WhoDat!

Garducio
12-01-2013, 12:28 PM
Welcome Grady:dblthumb2:

I'm in Lafayette, been in your area so many times, my aunt lived there, we'd go and visit her at least once a month.
You came to the right place to learn, a lot of good reading at your finger tips plus a ton of people, including me that will help you any way we can:dblthumb2:

WhoDat!

Hey man,

yea I saw you posts on the other members. Please let me know the next time you come over in this area. I would love to meet up. I have a bunch of questions on what product to use and what's best and all.

will send ya a pm when I have questions.

Thanks man,
Grady

twitch77
12-01-2013, 12:58 PM
Hey Grady, welcome to the forums. I'm in Covington. It's nice to see people from the area here. I'm more of a weekend warrior and no professional by any means. Of course I'd be willing to help you out though if you'd like.

:dblthumb2:

Radarryan
12-01-2013, 03:42 PM
:welcome: to AGO. I used to live in Uptown. Still going through Parkway Po-Boys withdrawal! I never had a garage when I lived there, which made detailing difficult. I hope you have some cover or at least good shade at your place in Metairie.

There is a wealth of knowledge here, so soak it up! Happy detailing!

Garducio
12-01-2013, 03:52 PM
:welcome: to AGO. I used to live in Uptown. Still going through Parkway Po-Boys withdrawal! I never had a garage when I lived there, which made detailing difficult. I hope you have some cover or at least good shade at your place in Metairie.

There is a wealth of knowledge here, so soak it up! Happy detailing!

Hey man,

yea i used to live uptown. loved it there but too expensive for everything.

Yea i have a carport which is nice. i do all my detailing under there unless it's overcast.

Thanks man,
Grady.

Mike@DedicatedPerfection
12-02-2013, 12:00 AM
Hi Grady! welcome to AGO.

Sicoupe
12-02-2013, 10:30 AM
Welcome GRADY!:)

Garducio
12-02-2013, 11:31 AM
Thanks guys.

I've already learned a lot in these couple of days. this place looks really nice.