PDA

View Full Version : Klasse all in one

XJL
11-30-2013, 09:07 PM
Would it be alright to use Klasse all in one after applying a sealant? The product description says it lightly cleans oxidized paint without any abrasives. I just want to make sure I'm not removing the sealant with this product. I have just enough to do one car and I'm trying to get rid of it.

Thanks!

stilltipping3
11-30-2013, 09:24 PM
No, before the sealant!

XJL
11-30-2013, 09:33 PM
Opps sorry, I meant after a glaze. So the order would be polish, glaze, Klasse, then Sealant.

Scott@IncrediblyDetailed
11-30-2013, 09:48 PM
Polish and put down 3-4 layers of klasse sealant glaze. Your car will look like it was dipped in glass. Wait 12 hours between applications.

Klasse Act
11-30-2013, 09:56 PM
Polish and put down 3-4 layers of klasse sealant glaze. Your car will look like it was dipped in glass. Wait 12 hours between applications.

Couldn't agree more!

OP, I'm not a part of the "search police" but do you know about the tips and tricks to applying KSG? If not, drop me a PM but I've posted the info several times here.

Sent from my SPH-M930 using AG Online

Desertnate
12-02-2013, 09:59 AM
Opps sorry, I meant after a glaze. So the order would be polish, glaze, Klasse, then Sealant.

I would choose between the glaze or the AIO, not both. AIO has cleaners in it and will diminish the effects of the glaze. Also, if you've been successful in polishing, you shouldn't need a glaze as the surface will be ready for final protection.