PDA

View Full Version : cobra towels

CowboyTruckn
11-29-2013, 08:29 AM
I have a collection of megs towels but I keep hearing these cobra towels are the best. I can't seem to find a lot of them on here though besides the guzzler. I can't even find a link to search by their brand alone. Even the main search only is bringing up a few. I thought they would have numerous colors and styles. Any other place or way to search?

bsmith0404
11-29-2013, 08:36 AM
I think you're looking at the name and expecting to see Cobra. Most of the towels are Cobra. Go to the AGO microfiber comparison chart and look at the part numbers. They all start with COBRA

Desertnate
11-29-2013, 08:37 AM
The Gold Plush MF towels I think are the ones everyone calls the Cobras. They don't say it anywhere on the description, but when you look at the pictures shown in the item description you see "Cobra" on the lable.

I just ordered some Gold Plush Jr towels and they were all wearing the Cobra lable as well when I recieved them.

CowboyTruckn
11-29-2013, 08:38 AM
Same go for the shine and buff etc?

CowboyTruckn
11-29-2013, 08:45 AM
I'm still so lost. I only use edgeless on my paint. I found drying towels, I think the mango something are pretty good utility towels, looking for edgeless and something that is plush.

CowboyTruckn
11-29-2013, 08:54 AM
Found plush but nothing edgeless. Also looking for cobra wash mitt. Was hoping for a huge selection of colors to differ between jobs. Maybe over expecting?

drvnbysound
11-29-2013, 09:00 AM
Here's the chart that was referred to above:

Microfiber Towels Comparison Chart (http://www.autogeek.net/mfchart.html)

Note that most all of the item numbers there begin with COBRA.

bsmith0404
11-29-2013, 09:01 AM
I've never seen edgeless from cobra, look at Zaino Blonde on the Zaino site. As far as the Mango Breeze, I have some that I use for general cleaning, but for the price, in the future I'll stick to Sams Club.

Although they're not edgeless, I love the miracle towel.

CowboyTruckn
11-29-2013, 09:15 AM
Do they offer a wash mitt? Why don't they offer edgeless? I thought that was detailing 101. I found the chart. Just surprised you can't get an array of colors.

CowboyTruckn
12-02-2013, 11:24 PM
So which ones are cobra? I found some in other sites that say cobra and look like some of these that don't. What about the wash mitts?