PDA

View Full Version : Opinions on my website

Eco-Express
11-26-2013, 11:18 PM
Hi all, please visit my website Eco-Express Detailing - Eco-Friendly Mobile Detailing (http://www.ecoexpressdetailing.com) and tell me what you think.

Any opinions, suggestions, or critiques will be greatly appreciated.

Pureshine
11-27-2013, 12:32 AM
The website looks good the only thing you need are some before and after pictures. So people can see your work it does really help. I think your prices may be a little to low.

DeepReflections
11-29-2013, 11:57 PM
The website looks good the only thing you need are some before and after pictures. So people can see your work it does really help. I think your prices may be a little to low.

+1, Agree with Pureshine. I really like the front page, it is simple, and clean. The Youtube vid is pretty cool:xyxthumbs:
I would also add a link to your Yelp reviews, if any on the front page in place of the Go Green which is the same link as "About Us". If you don't have any yet, I would put the Facebook Link there and remove it from the About Us Page. You have a great Facebook presence, take advantage of it and out it up front.
As Pureshine points out, create a page or two on your site for before and after pictures. and make it a link on the home page. People will leave the site if they have to leave the site to go to Instagram. You can monitor your exit pages to see if that is happening. The goal is to keep them at your site and keep their interest.

Your prices do seem low to me, but are in alignment with the other detailers in the area. However as a mobile detailer doing something pretty unique, as you develop a positive Yelp reputation, I would consider raising them.

Robbiek
11-30-2013, 01:10 AM
Looks good to me clean easy to use good idea.. Not a pro here but on the full detail you have sealant and wax on there. Is there a cure time for most or all sealant I've seen It's just seem overkill to me anyways great work and good luck.

Robbiek
11-30-2013, 01:16 AM
Looks good to me clean easy to use good idea.. Not a pro here but on the full detail you have sealant and wax on there. Is there a cure time for most or all sealant I've seen It's just seem overkill to me anyways great work and good luck.