PDA

View Full Version : Back on AGO!

rider9195
11-23-2013, 11:23 AM
Hey everyone,

I haven't posted here since September, college keeps you very busy. Wondering what products have came out since, last time I was on AGO everyday it seemed that the Rupes polisher and Opti Coat were the big talk. I am sure it since has changed and new products have arrived.

It is also about that time where I need some new and fresh detailing products as most of mine have sat back at home since August. :(

So what all is new here?

Glad to be back and posting more!

Klasse Act
11-23-2013, 11:41 AM
DP paint coating, awesome stuff!

Sent from my SPH-M930 using AG Online

tuscarora dave
11-23-2013, 12:41 PM
Welcome back Ryan!! Nice to see you posting again. I'm not too sure about new products because I can't buy any of the new products from PBMG's lines because of their company MSDS policy.

They do however carry other product lines which have downloadable MSDS documents out on the web. Too bad cause some of the new stuff from DP and Blackfire has piqued my interest.

dad07
11-23-2013, 06:09 PM
Nice to see ya back Ryan! Hope school is going well.

Lots of new stuff out there. And more on its way now that SEMA is over.

drvnbysound
11-23-2013, 07:13 PM
Welcome back Ryan!! Nice to see you posting again. I'm not too sure about new products because I can't buy any of the new products from PBMG's lines because of their company MSDS policy.

They do however carry other product lines which have downloadable MSDS documents out on the web. Too bad cause some of the new stuff from DP and Blackfire has piqued my interest.

Can you elaborate on this?

Mike@DedicatedPerfection
11-24-2013, 03:23 AM
Welcome back Ryan!

wrx495
11-24-2013, 03:28 AM
its the pinnacle coatings and the smaller versions of the rupes now! ahaha!