PDA

View Full Version : Any help would be appreciated.

4x4aholic
11-22-2013, 10:18 AM
I was wondering how to remove black marking on paint. Someone rear end me. And there insurance is claiming that they cant get a hold if the guy that hit me. And im tired of seeing this on my rear bumper its a 2002 Honda accord lx.

rms64
11-22-2013, 10:35 AM
Do you have any products to work with?

I'd suggest trying some ultimate polish (meguiars) and a microfiber or a polishing pad / da if you have one first...then maybe step up to the more aggressive ultimate compound (both available at local auto parts stores, usually) if that doesn't help.

If the marks are just "on" the paint that should help.

Good luck!

4x4aholic
11-22-2013, 10:39 AM
Do you have any products to work with?

I'd suggest trying some ultimate polish (meguiars) and a microfiber or a polishing pad / da if you have one first...then maybe step up to the more aggressive ultimate compound (both available at local auto parts stores, usually) if that doesn't help.

If the marks are just "on" the paint that should help.

Good luck!

Thanks for your reply. i will be getting a da and plan on ordering some products. im in the process of setting up a mobile detailing biz.

allenk4
11-22-2013, 12:02 PM
Paint transfer can usually be quickly removed with a cleaner wax.

I have had good success with Klasse All-in-One Polish

It's only $10.99 and the small bottle will last a long time

Can be applied by machine or by hand.

Klasse AIO, klasse all in one 10 ounce, klasse all in one polish, klasse acrylic polish (http://www.autogeek.net/klasalpolsea.html)

4x4aholic
11-22-2013, 06:17 PM
Paint transfer can usually be quickly removed with a cleaner wax.

I have had good success with Klasse All-in-One Polish

It's only $10.99 and the small bottle will last a long time

Can be applied by machine or by hand.

Klasse AIO, klasse all in one 10 ounce, klasse all in one polish, klasse acrylic polish (http://www.autogeek.net/klasalpolsea.html)

Thanks very much. just might give it a try. ive heard alot of good things bout Klasse