PDA

View Full Version : Marketing

harrell51
11-21-2013, 10:09 PM
Just wondering what are some of the ideas you are currently using, have used, or will use to market your business.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using AG Online

Kyle@PrecisionPolish
11-21-2013, 10:21 PM
Search will help. There are many posts.

I myself have Google Adwords, a GoDaddy website, Facebook, twitter, instagram and I designed my own business cards.

All of my business had been referral or from searching the net.

Adwords runs me $50 a month. Website was 15 for the year I think. $75 for business cards and I have run one Facebook ad for $45.

I do also work in a restaurant and bar so networking is easy for myself.

From everything I have done I can tell you it really is all about how you present yourself and you business.

I show others that I am professional and better than the rest and everything works itself out from there.

Feel free to PM me with any questions.

harrell51
11-21-2013, 10:32 PM
Thanks, I'm in the process of drafting my business plan; what makes you as a detailer different from everyone else. What do you market that makes you stand out about your services and final product

Robbiek
11-21-2013, 10:45 PM
Not a pro here but have you reached out to other local businesses or do a referral deal get more work ill give you a discount

harrell51
11-21-2013, 11:28 PM
Yes I have thank you, but I'm try to get as much advise and info as I can. I already have ideas but you always have room to learn. Just the approach I'm taking

VP Mark
11-21-2013, 11:44 PM
Good website
Google adwords
Professional image
Active Facebook page
I have a top placement on yellowbook.com, and a nice sized ad. Helps pull away from my competitors
Referral program
Unique offerings (such as paint coatings, odor remediation, paint correction)

Pureshine
11-22-2013, 12:55 AM
Good website
Google adwords
Professional image
Active Facebook page
I have a top placement on yellowbook.com, and a nice sized ad. Helps pull away from my competitors
Referral program
Unique offerings (such as paint coatings, odor remediation, paint correction)

:iagree: make your website easy to read. Most people do not want too read a bunch of stuff.