Have mothers pro machine glaze
Need help thanks joe
new at this

allenk4
11-21-2013, 04:53 PM
Pictures Please

zmcgovern45
11-21-2013, 04:59 PM
What other products/pads/tools do you have at your disposal?

Have you thoroughly cleaned and decontaminated the paint prior to polishing? If so, what was your process?

joe18741
11-21-2013, 05:12 PM
I have Flex DA& Rotary
LC Wool pad
LC foam pads All colors ( no Hybred pads yet)
3M Waffle pads white,blk,blue

BlackHawk
11-21-2013, 05:13 PM
what the hell kind of a post is this? Im sorry but this isnt some place where you put in the car and get answers just like that. Like seriously, im tired of posts like this. What are you a robot? You type like one thats for sure. Not only that but you dont say what you have, or anything for that matter.

Sorry for the rant, im just sick and tired of posts like this along with the typing style of a robot.

joe18741
11-21-2013, 05:24 PM
what the hell kind of a post is this? Im sorry but this isnt some place where you put in the car and get answers just like that. Like seriously, im tired of posts like this. What are you a robot? You type like one thats for sure. Not only that but you dont say what you have, or anything for that matter.

Sorry for the rant, im just sick and tired of posts like this along with the typing style of a robot.

Sorry To upset you I said I was new at this Never join a forum before

jankerson
11-21-2013, 06:13 PM
I have Flex DA& Rotary
LC Wool pad
LC foam pads All colors ( no Hybred pads yet)
3M Waffle pads white,blk,blue

Well...

The Flex DA, LC Orange Pad and Megs M105 would be a good place to start..... Follow up with M205 and the LC White Pad.

You have a rotary, and Wool pad with Megs M105 would defiantly do it and fast. Then clean it up with M205 and the LC White pad on the DA.

hernandez.art13
11-21-2013, 06:50 PM
The Meg's 105 & 205 can correct a lot.

I have never use the Ultimate line, but those seem to do a great job also. Meguiar's Ultimate Compound and polish can be picked up at your local auto parts store. You can start with that before taking a full plunge on detailing gear.

A clay kit by Meguair's can also be picked up locally.

To keep the local auto parts theme going lol. After correcting your paint. Check out Meguiar's Ultimate Wax which is a sealant and will give the vehicle an added amount of gloss as well.

Here is a nice video:

http://youtu.be/N9r5XS0xriI

Hazcat
11-21-2013, 07:04 PM
Don't worry about your post. It takes a while getting accustomed to forums. As ZMC mentioned it's important to talk about your cleaning process/decontamination steps you used since you're new to detailing. Rarely can you just wash a car and then start polishing. If you haven't clayed the paint on a car that needs paint correction then you may cause more damage to the paint. So let's get this thread back on track and go through your wash/decontamination steps and talk about your test spot if you used one.

zmcgovern45
11-21-2013, 07:06 PM
Well...

The Flex DA, LC Orange Pad and Megs M105 would be a good place to start..... Follow up with M205 and the LC White Pad.

^exactly what I would recommend. Hit it with the ol' M105/205 combo. They can be easily found at most local auto parts stores and will surely take care of your issues.

custmsprty
11-21-2013, 07:10 PM

:laughing::laughing::laughing::wave:

custmsprty
11-21-2013, 07:11 PM
Buy Mike's book and read it cover to cover, that's a great place to start, I refer to frequently, the new Ibook is great.

BlackHawk
11-21-2013, 08:28 PM
:laughing::laughing::laughing::wave:

hahaha :grouphug: