PDA

View Full Version : Love Exotics? I DO! A Short Detail Video With a Few "BadBulls"

TimAD
11-21-2013, 03:25 AM
Hey guys, had the opportunity to shoot a short video with some of my clients Lamborghini's at my clients beautiful mansion in Rancho Santa Fe, CA.

Enjoy!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-90SWbzkWw]Adonis Detail - Lamborghini Superleggera Teaser Video Feat. "The Castle" - YouTube[/video]

-Tim

Adonis Detail

ph16
11-21-2013, 05:51 AM
Beautiful cars

jpegs13
11-21-2013, 06:12 AM
Meh...:D

KS_Detailing
11-21-2013, 07:05 AM
:wow:

Thats the life!

swanicyouth
11-21-2013, 07:43 AM
Hey, who gave you permission to post a video of my house and all my cars?

j/k. Great video.

ihaveacamaro
11-21-2013, 08:08 AM
How did you make that intro? Really great job!

And that towel looked so much like a bath towel, but please tell me I'm wrong?!?!

swanicyouth
11-21-2013, 08:14 AM
How did you make that intro? Really great job!

And that towel looked so much like a bath towel, but please tell me I'm wrong?!?!

I think Lambo paint is pretty hard usually. If the car and towel are clean, and the towel is 100% cotton, I couldn't see the towel doing any harm. I picked that up too :)

Coach Steve
11-21-2013, 10:24 AM
Umm..... uhh......
Dayummmm! I don't know which was more impressive, the video production quality - especially the intro, or the subject matter! Either way, nicely done. Curious, what does the client do for a living?

swanicyouth
11-21-2013, 10:29 AM
Umm..... uhh......
Dayummmm! I don't know which was more impressive, the video production quality - especially the intro, or the subject matter! Either way, nicely done. Curious, what does the client do for a living?

I don't know what that guy does, but I knew a guy that drove a new Ferrari and his career was gum-ball machines. He owned all these gum-ball machine concessions all over and would fill up the machines with gum-balls and take out the money.

The gum-balls were like a dime each and the cost was many to a penny. He had machines all over the Tri-State area. That was a while ago though. Dunno if gum-balls are so lucrative now.

TimAD
11-21-2013, 05:09 PM
Thank you guys! I actually edited and made the intro myself in Adobe After Effects.

The towel is an Ultra Drying Towel from Detailers domain, 100% microfiber and EXTRA large! My clients made their money on the internet, affiliate marketing and helped launch several small startups like Ebay, Facebook etc. :xyxthumbs:

rjd598
11-26-2013, 10:22 PM
Can't wait to see the full video