PDA

View Full Version : Anyone detail the new C7 corvette yet?

DazzleFX
11-19-2013, 11:05 PM
I've never been a fan of corvettes but this one has absolutely grabbed my attention. It's stunning and I will be following the model to see if I'd be interested in one in a few years(I buy used in mint with low miles:) ). I think they did a phenomenal job on the design. Especially in red or white! I'll be stopping by the Chevy dealer on Friday to see it in person then I will also stop by the bimmer dealer next door to see the new 4-series.
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/11/20/5uvusuva.jpg
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/11/20/ygu2a7uh.jpg

thebamboo23
11-19-2013, 11:07 PM
i believe TLC has coated a C7. and of course Larry from AMMO gave it a quick wax (youtube ammonyc)

Romans5.8
11-19-2013, 11:13 PM
Really looks stunning in white, even though I'm usually not a fan of white.

You can't always get exactly what you want, but low mileage, used, mint condition is often the way to go! Save thousands! I love finding 'buyers remorse' cars with 3 or 4k miles on them where they turned around and sold it back to the dealer or traded it on something else. Provided it wasn't due to mechanical issues.

DazzleFX
11-19-2013, 11:19 PM
i believe TLC has coated a C7. and of course Larry from AMMO gave it a quick wax (youtube ammonyc)

Thanks for pointing to Larry's video on YouTube. I just added it to my favorites. Amazing!

You can't always get exactly what you want, but low mileage, used, mint condition is often the way to go! Save thousands! I love finding 'buyers remorse' cars with 3 or 4k miles on them where they turned around and sold it back to the dealer or traded it on something else. Provided it wasn't due to mechanical issues.

That's the only way I buy now and at times I don't mind it being a few years older for even more savings provided it has a proven track record for reliability, was well maintained and its a car I can do some light DIY fixes myself.

Paul Mitchell
11-20-2013, 02:00 AM
I believe AGO member "Glen e" bought one and has detailed it.

Fast Eddie
11-20-2013, 02:04 AM

Agree, I've seen quite a few pics of white C7's, but got to finally see one in person and wow, that car looks amazing in white.