PDA

View Full Version : How good is this? BISSELL Little Green ProHeat ?

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

Gsrjake
11-19-2013, 08:02 PM
Looking for a decent carpet cleaner, seats, etc.. Anyone own this and get good results? Just wanted some info before I buy it, thanks!

Caleb@ImpeccableImage
11-19-2013, 08:05 PM
Looking to buy this relatively soon as I've had my eye on it. Interested to see what others say.

KillaCam
11-19-2013, 08:14 PM
Is it good? Yes
Are there better options out there? Yes
For the price it can't be beat. I have the auto care version and really like it.

Eandras
11-19-2013, 08:19 PM
I have the little green pro heat unit. It is a good machine for the money. It is by no means a heavy duty machine. The unit is reliable and will get out most stains. I will vacuum the area spray a cleaner like folex on the stain and then hit it with the little green machine after agitating the cleaner on the stain after dwelling a few minutes. I hit it with the water and then begin to extract the water.

You can get the unit at bed bath and beyond using a 20% coupon and it will be between $69 to $79

Hope this helps

Ed

:autowash:

Gsrjake
11-19-2013, 08:19 PM
Looking to buy this relatively soon as I've had my eye on it. Interested to see what others say.
+1

Is it good? Yes
Are there better options out there? Yes
For the price it can't be beat. I have the auto care version and really like it.

Whats the difference with that?

Gsrjake
11-19-2013, 08:20 PM
I have the little green pro heat unit. It is a good machine for the money. It is by no means a heavy duty machine. The unit is reliable and will get out most stains. I will vacuum the area spray a cleaner like folex on the stain and then hit it with the little green machine after agitating the cleaner on the stain after dwelling a few minutes. I hit it with the water and then begin to extract the water.

You can get the unit at bed bath and beyond using a 20% coupon and it will be between $69 to $79

Hope this helps

Ed

:autowash:

great info, exactly what I wanted to hear. what is the coupon if you mind me asking?

KillaCam
11-19-2013, 09:02 PM
The difference is the attachments. The little green has a larger attachment vs the smaller auto care one. I got the auto care because I figured it would be more ideal having the smaller tool to fit in the tighter places. The auto care also comes with a crevice tool which is nice. And the unit is black so it looks better to me.

Gsrjake
11-19-2013, 09:25 PM
The difference is the attachments. The little green has a larger attachment vs the smaller auto care one. I got the auto care because I figured it would be more ideal having the smaller tool to fit in the tighter places. The auto care also comes with a crevice tool which is nice. And the unit is black so it looks better to me.

so $75 more for the auto care one? the little green one I can get for $99 shipped

wdmaccord
11-19-2013, 09:28 PM
I have the "spotclean" version and really like it. I use it the same way as Ed above. I use CG Fabric Clean but I hear a lot of good things about Folex. The "spotclean" version does heat the water, but I use hot tap water anyway. Only downside is you have to empty the dirty water tank quite often. I keep a 5 gallon bucket next to me to dump the dirty water into, so I still move pretty quick.

Harry Da Hamster
11-19-2013, 09:37 PM
If I'm not mistaken the new Bissel auto version doesn't have heat anymore. I'd rather get the regular heated version and buy the auto attachments separately.

Calendyr
11-19-2013, 10:03 PM
I use the Little Green Machine. So no heat.

I had a bad experience with it at first doing car carpets. For some reason it did not seem to want to extract.

Then I did seats and was blown away on how well it worked. And that was with cold water. So with hot or warm water it probably does an even better job.

rouxster
11-19-2013, 10:12 PM
Do you all add any cleaner to the water? I saw that one of you pre-treats the stain, but I'm wondering if I need to add any cleaner?

Gsrjake
11-19-2013, 10:52 PM
I use the Little Green Machine. So no heat.

I had a bad experience with it at first doing car carpets. For some reason it did not seem to want to extract.

Then I did seats and was blown away on how well it worked. And that was with cold water. So with hot or warm water it probably does an even better job.
Yeah with hot water it's probably 10x better

Do you all add any cleaner to the water? I saw that one of you pre-treats the stain, but I'm wondering if I need to add any cleaner?
You pre treat it with a designated cleaner

rouxster
11-19-2013, 10:55 PM
You pre treat it with a designated cleaner

So, to do all of the carpets and seats, you spray cleaner on the carpets\seats first, agitate it with a brush, then come back with the steam cleaner? I just want to make sure I understand the process.

dcjredline
11-19-2013, 11:11 PM
I just got a Bissel Auto and it has heat. 5 months ago or less.
I think it works great, take a peek at my photo albums and you will see lotsa examples