PDA

View Full Version : how often to apply OCW?

flatlinerz
11-16-2013, 01:16 AM
hey guys

I have used OCW for the first time and it is an amazing product! Just wondering how often should I apply it after using it and what do I use in between washes a quick detailer like Optimum Instant Detailer & Gloss Enhancer?

thanks

rjd598
11-16-2013, 03:02 AM
hey guys

I have used OCW for the first time and it is an amazing product! Just wondering how often should I apply it after using it and what do I use in between washes a quick detailer like Optimum Instant Detailer & Gloss Enhancer?

thanks

Depends on how often you wash your car, what conditions your car endures, and how much you want to spend on ocw. For me I only use it on my garaged car which gets barely driven (weekends) so it gets washed once every two months or so and I'll apply ocw every time I wash the car. At the rate I wash the car and the amount I use each time, it will take me some time to finish my 16oz bottle so I don't mind using it every time. If you wash more often then definitely use a quick detailer like you mentioned and use ocw probably every 1-3 months depending on conditions

Shirotai
11-16-2013, 04:39 AM
My car is outside 24/7 and in summer I usually notice that there is a section of the roof that does not bead quite as well after a month or six weeks. Then I do the whole car again.

It's not quite the five months that's mentioned on the label but that's what the 'up to' means I guess. Given its ease of application and price I'm not about to ditch it for something else.