PDA

View Full Version : Waterless Wash really means no water

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7

HateSwirls
11-15-2013, 08:07 PM
Today a company who I buy from stopped over to give me a bottle of a Waterless Wash & Wax System so I tried it on my dusty black hood on my RAV tonight.

Not only does it clean it has carnauba wax in it.

You simply put a small amount of a soft towel, wipe it over the dirt , let it haze and buff off, it buffs so so easy and fast.
It encapsulates the dirt and grime so it won't scratch the finish.
So after I was done I hit it with my swirl finder and didn't see any swirls or scratches, I've never seen anything like it, ever.

Removes oxidation and really works good on over sprays.
I called her and told her to send me a case of it because this is it for me:dblthumb2:
No more buckets or sprayers.
No water spots because you don't use any water, the shine it left was amazing.

It works on plastic, glass, rubber, so tomorrow I'll do my entire car.
I then went to my truck which is filty, same results, it left a clean flawless finish.
Don't ask me why it works so well because I'm not sure yet but will try and figure it out.
I won't give the name of it just wanted to share my special surprise. :dblthumb2:

32oz bottle, takes very little so it should be able to clean my car at least 20-30 times.
Again, this isn't a product you can buy online or find in stores so no point in me sharing anything about it except how well it works.

jankerson
11-15-2013, 08:10 PM
Sounds like a really sweet product...

2old2change
11-15-2013, 08:13 PM
Sounds like Croftsgate. Check the ingredients. Just saying.

rjd598
11-15-2013, 08:14 PM
So what's the product lol

HateSwirls
11-15-2013, 08:15 PM
Dude it's insane how it works.
Art, I've seen my share of products over the last 28-30 years but never have I seen something like this.

I'll soon begin to do many motorcycles, this will save me so much time, I'll wash and wax all in one and buff off.
One step:dblthumb2:

It buffs off as easy as a DS if not easier.

Has anyone ever heard of a product that works as this one?

Sounds like a really sweet product...

HateSwirls
11-15-2013, 08:18 PM
I'll do a video of me using it and post it on my YouTube channel.

jankerson
11-15-2013, 08:19 PM
Dude it's insane how it works.
Art, I've seen my share of products over the last 28-30 years but never have I seen something like this.

I'll soon begin to do many motorcycles, this will save me so much time, I'll wash and wax all in one and buff off.
One step:dblthumb2:

It buffs off as easy as a DS if not easier.

Has anyone ever heard of a product that works as this one?

Never seen anything like that...

HateSwirls
11-15-2013, 08:24 PM
I think I'll send a bottle to Nick.
He gets all sort of products, this one I'd love to hear what he thinks of it.
It removes tar, tree sap, bugs, etc.

quiksilver_ben3
11-15-2013, 08:24 PM
Sounds kind of like this. Spray on, let haze and then buff of.
I still have some of this stuff, from my bicycle days.

http://www.finishlineusa.com/products/product-images/Showroom_Polish_Protectant_Family_th.jpg

HateSwirls
11-15-2013, 08:32 PM
Not really, you pour a small amount on a towel, wipe over the dirty panel, it hazes over fast, one swipe and it's buffed off and leaves no film of any type, just an incredible shine.
It's like a paste but not thick.

swanicyouth
11-15-2013, 09:24 PM
I don't believe in miracle products. This may be a great product for light dust and light dirt, like other waterless washes. But, the scratches aren't always evident the first time. A stray light scratch or two can get added to with each use, and before you know it your miracle product is no miracle. Most cars don't get swirled out in a single wash, it's over a period of time of multiple or many washes. Even using the finest soaps with the 2BM and the best techniques we still see that after many washes marring can return.

Dirty cars will always be most safely cleaned with copious amounts of water and soap in this millennium. However, I do use waterless and rinse less products cautiously and frequently. But, I don't think I would want to "buff" any of them off a dirty surface. There is nothing man has created that you can spray on scratch sensitive and dirty clear coat paint, and buff it off with some amount off pressure and be guaranteed no scratches.

artofdetailing
11-15-2013, 09:48 PM
Today a company who I buy from stopped over to give me a bottle of a Waterless Wash & Wax System so I tried it on my dusty black hood on my RAV tonight.

Not only does it clean it has carnauba wax in it.

You simply put a small amount of a soft towel, wipe it over the dirt , let it haze and buff off, it buffs so so easy and fast.
It encapsulates the dirt and grime so it won't scratch the finish.
So after I was done I hit it with my swirl finder and didn't see any swirls or scratches, I've never seen anything like it, ever.

Removes oxidation and really works good on over sprays.
I called her and told her to send me a case of it because this is it for me:dblthumb2:
No more buckets or sprayers.
No water spots because you don't use any water, the shine it left was amazing.

It works on plastic, glass, rubber, so tomorrow I'll do my entire car.
I then went to my truck which is filty, same results, it left a clean flawless finish.
Don't ask me why it works so well because I'm not sure yet but will try and figure it out.
I won't give the name of it just wanted to share my special surprise. :dblthumb2:

32oz bottle, takes very little so it should be able to clean my car at least 20-30 times.
Again, this isn't a product you can buy online or find in stores so no point in me sharing anything about it except how well it works.

The product is called fast wax. I'd bet money on it. It does work but it has fillers in it.

Calendyr
11-15-2013, 09:51 PM
Eager to read more. Sounds like a sweet product. Even if it was not perfect, it does seems like a better product than the current waterless washes available. Please do send a sample to Autogeek, if they start to carry it I will try it for sure.

Klasse Act
11-15-2013, 09:58 PM
If you pour a small amount onto a mf towel and wipe, wouldn't you be scratching and rubbing in the dust/dirt w/ the part of the mf that DOESN'T have the product on it though?

Sent from my SPH-M930 using AG Online

07RS4
11-15-2013, 09:59 PM
It sounds like a product they push on base everytime I go to the gas station. I forgot the name of it...they once tried to start rubbing on my perfect RS paint with this stuff to show me how it worked...I almost chopped the dude in half.

IDK if it's the same stuff however, and I'm not discounting the effectiveness of said product without actually knowing anything about it. I'd be interested to see your vid OP, make sure the vehicle is dirty though, to show it's effectiveness.