PDA

View Full Version : Auto right auto-wash stick reveiw

Pat.Lisa.Rhodes
11-11-2013, 08:09 PM
I received the Auto Right Auto Wash stick for testing and review. Initially, just looking at the product, right out of the box, the overall material quality was noticed and appreciated. Very well built and solid construction. An MSRP of around $22 seems a little on the high end but I gave it the benefit of the doubt. The Auto Right Auto Wash Stick features a pull out handle that allows you to suck up around 18 fluid oz of soapy water, allowing you to continue washing your vehicle with out going back and forth to the water bucket a million times. Upon attempting to suck up water for the first time, I noticed it is slightly difficult to completely fill the handle with one pull. My best attempt yielded about 3/4 of the handle filled. The handle it self is quite large which made the ergonomics great. I have large hands and it was very comfortable. I had my young children try the Auto Right Auto Wash Stick as well. They did a great job using it. Even for their small hands, the large handle was easy and comfortable to use. The wash head is removable for easy toss it in the wash cleaning. As well the head is curved so as to conform to the contours of what ever your washing. The wash head has nearly perfect abrasiveness. It gently removes all the dirt and road grime with ease, and does no damage to the paint. If I had to give this product a rating of 1 out of 10, I would give it a 8.5. The quality and durability is far above other wash sticks I have used in the past. As for the MSRP, I would continue to say its a little on the steep side, but I would not hesitate to buy one at retail price. Its well worth it!

jpegs13
11-11-2013, 08:52 PM
Since it's your first post...:welcome:

Thanks for the write up, very informative