PDA

View Full Version : Another P21S vs S100 thread

dontsleeponit
06-23-2007, 11:30 PM
Hey everyone, I know its been discused before, but in particular, is the S100 total cycle cleaner the same as the P21S total autowash?

Im aware that they are the same company, and many people have said the waxes are extremely similar if not exactly the same. Theres quite a bit of saving to be had when shopping the s100 line vs the p21s.

Im looking for a good paint-safe degreaser, and I know "p21s" products are known for working well and being very safe on all surfaces. Ive even seen the auto wash used by somone at a local proffesional detailing supply place, and it seemed to work well on the light grime he was cleaning. Ive also used the P21S paintwork lotion, and thought it was great too.

So any input?

sparkie
06-24-2007, 07:32 AM
Like you and others, I think these two waxes are extremely similar, just a little different color. They do look great on paint. I can not comment on the cleaners, because I have never used them...

cbartlett76
06-24-2007, 07:56 AM
DP engine degreaser is safe on painted surfaces..

" It has no harsh fumes, it is nontoxic, VOC-free, biodegradable, and safe on any hard surface... Use DP Engine Degreaser on rubber, plastic, wiring, clear coated and painted surfaces. "

I was planning on using it on my moto engine..

ScottB
06-24-2007, 08:01 AM
all products between the two lines are identical IMO, one geared towards bikes and other towards the car crowds.

dontsleeponit
06-24-2007, 01:13 PM
thanks guys thats what I excpected. If I were to use it on spots on the lower pannels of my car, would I be removing a good deal of wax as well?