PDA

View Full Version : Celebrating SEMA at Headquarters

Meghan
11-08-2013, 02:14 PM
One thing people don't realize about these big shows is all the pressure it puts on
you before, during and after the show.
Prep starts a couple months after SEMA is over for the next one, you have displays,
furniture for booth, products for displays, hoods and tools for Mike to demo with,
hotels to book, airfare, transportation, making sure the boys have new shoes! All
kinds of crazy stuff we go through as a team but we enjoy it because we work like
a family! So when part of our family is in Vegas working their butts off and putting
in the long hours the family back at headquarters feels some pressure too. They
have all been great picking up the slack so we wanted to give them a little treat
today! We like food around here as our treats!!!

So we all sat down and shared a meal, a very good meal!

Here Jonah is showing crazy fishing videos to Bill, Steven, Penny, Alfonso and
Lucas and eating away....

http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/data/690/medium/Lunch3.jpg

We had some stuffed Chicken, Sirloin, and Chicken Kabobs, and some salad as you see
Jason was the only one down near the salad!
http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/data/690/medium/Lunch2.jpg

Here is James, Travis, Ray, Danielle, Eric, Jen, Kristen, Jill, Will and Kristin all
enjoying some time together.
http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/data/690/medium/Lunch.jpg

We all love our Geek family here, especially when we get to sit down and
eat together!

Mike@DedicatedPerfection
11-08-2013, 02:15 PM
You guys have an incredible family!

ZeroSP
11-08-2013, 02:41 PM
It must be great to work there... Oh how I envy

Meghan
11-08-2013, 02:47 PM
It must be great to work there... Oh how I envy

It's more than great, it's awesome to wake up and know you are coming to work and getting paid to have a pretty good time! Of course we have our bad days on occasion, who doesn't but most of the time we all really have fun and enjoy our customers and our fellow employees. And that guy Max, well he is alright too, but don't let him know I told you so!:work:

custmsprty
11-08-2013, 07:53 PM
It's more than great, it's awesome to wake up and know you are coming to work and getting paid to have a pretty good time! Of course we have our bad days on occasion, who doesn't but most of the time we all really have fun and enjoy our customers and our fellow employees. And that guy Max, well he is alright too, but don't let him know I told you so!:work:
Meghan it's very rewarding and inspiring to see the team you all have put together. Detailing is just a hobby for me, in my real life I sell packaging equipment and supplies so I visit a lot of manufacturing and distribution facilities in the Tampa Bay area. In my 20+ years in the business I rarely see a group of individuals like you have AG. I'm really looking forward to meeting you all at the Detail Fest in the spring time. Keep up the great work and please share my thanks with your entire staff. 100% Accurate on every order I have ever placed, that's impressive. :dblthumb2:

PS I started my career as a 3rd shift order puller :props:

chrislorl
11-08-2013, 08:28 PM
Wow, a company that realizes all that stuff goes on behind the scenes.... Are you looking for a product Manager???? :) Honestly it really is something different.

Sicoupe
11-08-2013, 08:36 PM
I agree with everyone above, you ALL are awesome at what you do on a daily basis:) keep up the great work!!:)

ScottB
11-09-2013, 12:19 AM
great spread .... you all deserve it.

ZeroSP
11-09-2013, 01:22 AM

Yep, definitely :)... It really feels great when one can feel positive for the job rather than feeling "oh my, it's another working day again".

P/S: To me, everyday having such great environment, colleagues.. What more can I ask for :P... Even get to see and "molest" great products everyday

Love's Auto
11-09-2013, 01:45 AM
I want to work there!

Pats300zx
11-09-2013, 09:14 AM
After seeing first hand what AG goes through in prepping and going through SEMA it's so well deserved. :dblthumb2::dblthumb2::dblthumb2:

hernandez.art13
11-09-2013, 09:29 AM
Some look tired. (I have been there and have done that) keep it up guys...! :xyxthumbs: