PDA

View Full Version : Comparo: UDM vs. PC vs. ... , Part I

ZoranC
06-23-2007, 04:55 PM
If you are interested in it here is a link to my thread:

Sorry, no links !
Here is your post, please adds pics as time permits.

By ZoranC: As link was not permitted I have removed content of post copied from there until I have a chance to post new one on AGO.

wytstang
06-23-2007, 05:06 PM
Can't for the vibration reports.

ScottB
06-23-2007, 06:46 PM
PICS DELETED PER OWNER'S REQUEST !

klumzypinoy
06-24-2007, 04:16 AM
Thanks for the review. I have tried out the UDM but not a PC, so I can't compare. I'm sure the PC is a great machine, but since I don't have a PC, I'm most likely going toward the UDM.

DanielSwe
06-24-2007, 06:17 AM
How much is the power on those babies in Watts? 1200?

Bunky
06-24-2007, 03:16 PM
Does it use the same pads as PC?

Never mind...I found the answer...yes....

ZoranC
06-24-2007, 11:12 PM
How much is the power on those babies in Watts? 1200?
I honestly doubt it.

ZoranC
06-24-2007, 11:38 PM
killrwheels
While I understand rule against the links I would like to point out, with all due respect, that not all links are bad. Considering there is a business relationship between AG and Autopia when it comes to UDM I was expecting this link in particular would be kosher and in best interest of AG. At least Autopia didn't mind me linking to reviews on AGO.

While on the same subject, I have noticed your post is linking to pictures in my personal gallery on Autopia. I don't mind that pictures are posted for everybody's benefit but I would have appreciated courtesy of request for permission before doing so. Also, considering links to thread on Autopia are not allowed it would be only fair Autopia's bandwidth is not being used to display pictures on AGO. If you don't mind copying them to AGO's servers and repointing links in your post to copy on AGO you have my permission to use them.

Thank you!

ScottB
06-25-2007, 05:30 PM
if you dont like something, please take it to PM.

We do not allow links to competitors sites. Plain and simple, very easy to enforce. I did you the liberty of posting your pics for all to see, but would be more than happy to delete them if you are so miffed. Autopia sells advertising and space to vendors, we do not !

While UDM was co-designed by David at Autopia, remember we are looking to presell and sell our stock not his. Thus rules we enforced in black and white !