PDA

View Full Version : Newbie from Maine

kpangelinan
11-07-2013, 08:41 AM
Well, I've been searching and reading this forum for a few years now and (although completely overwhelmed by the different tools, chemicals, and vendors) have learned a ton and am looking forward to learning more as I get to know some of the folks on here.

I am a "detail" (very amateur for sure) fanatic and absolutely love and take joy in cleaning and taking care of my vehicles. I have 2 classic show trucks and my wife and I have very nice daily drivers. I thought I knew what I was doing until I started searching this forum and know I have a long way to go.

Anyways, I have one other forum (mechanical mainly) I regularly post to about maintaining my classic trucks and have developed some great friendships over the years.....while detailing is one of my silent passions, I hope to have the same here as I can see the same genuineness here as I do with those on my other forum from reading a bunch of posts.

I have tons of questions and can't wait to try and learn.

Sicoupe
11-07-2013, 08:54 AM
Welcome KEN! You will get a ton of knowledge here, just like I did:)

kpangelinan
11-07-2013, 09:05 AM
Welcome KEN! You will get a ton of knowledge here, just like I did:)

Thanks.....really, really looking forward to it!

I THOUGHT I was doing good by how I was detailing my vehicles until I came here a few years ago....yikes.

Evan.J
11-07-2013, 09:07 AM
Welcome to the forum Ken!

kpangelinan
11-07-2013, 09:12 AM
welcome to the forum ken!

Thanks!

Mike@DedicatedPerfection
11-07-2013, 09:39 AM
Welcome to AGO Ken!

kpangelinan
11-07-2013, 09:53 AM