PDA

View Full Version : Bissell lgm

Kengo123
11-07-2013, 12:03 AM
Hey guys

I have a few questions about the bissell lgm pro heat

First, is it worth it to buy one?

Second, how long does the heater take to warm up the water?

Third, how long can I expect for it to function correctly? Assuming that I'd be using it to deep spot clean in cars every other day, and quickly go over entire carpets and upholstery

Fourth, can ONE tank supply enough water to do what I want to, assuming I'm working with generally clean cars with some spots

Fifth, I currently use a 5 hp, 4 gallon rigid shop vac to extract water that I spray out of a bottle. Is the bissell lgm an upgrade or should I expect similar results?

Thanks y'all!

dcjredline
11-07-2013, 12:32 AM
I too used a shop vac prior to buying a Spot Clean Auto, I have got to say the results with the LGM are noticeably better I still use the bottle method before extracting with my LGM though. As for all your questions they are all subjective so I really cant answer them. I can tell you this
The tank is SMALL but not stupid small. Recovery water tank is the one that gets full too soon but I work around it.
I put HOT water in mine so I never tested how long it takes to warm water up... its more of a heater to keep hot water hot not make cold water hot.