PDA

View Full Version : Klasse AIO

rouxster
11-06-2013, 11:16 PM
My wife has a silver 05 Accord that has not been well cared for-car washes once a month & only waxed once or twice. Now that I got my new truck, I'm getting the detailing bug that I haven't had in a few years :buffing: Can I get by with Klasse AIO rather than clay to remove the contaminants?

BTW, the forum is great and I'm getting myself in a lot of trouble with the wife by spending all of my extra money at AG!

jamesboyy
11-06-2013, 11:24 PM
No klasse aio wont remove contamenation clay,clay block or mitt will only remove contamenation..good luck

kaiten408
11-06-2013, 11:29 PM
No those are two completely different types of products and can not be substituted for each other. You would want to wash, then clay (if necessary) and then polish with klasse aio.

Desertnate
11-07-2013, 08:50 AM
No those are two completely different types of products and can not be substituted for each other. You would want to wash, then clay (if necessary) and then polish with klasse aio.

It should be noted that while AIO is used during the "polishing" stage of the detail, it will not correct any flaws in the paint like swirls. It's a chemical cleaner that gets the surface prepped for Klasse SG or other LSP.

DVS
11-07-2013, 09:05 AM
You can choose a cutting pad to get some correction..

DVS