PDA

View Full Version : Optimum New Products at SEMA

Chris@AutoCleanse
11-06-2013, 09:21 PM
They have a fabric guard, window cleaner, and 2 types of clay bars coming out, I also believe they have a Capet and fabric cleaner coming as well. Just a FYI for the optimum lovers.

FPEvo
11-06-2013, 09:25 PM
Guessing they finally are releasing their consumer version of the pro products they already have. Good to know! Thanks

Misael7
11-06-2013, 09:33 PM
Awesome, looking forward to the new releases.

VP Mark
11-06-2013, 09:37 PM
Pumped about the fabric and carpet cleaner. Thanks!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using AG Online

Vegas Transplant
11-06-2013, 10:27 PM
Why in the world did Chris name his new venture Ultimate Car Care?

cleanmycorolla
11-06-2013, 10:30 PM
Why in the world did Chris name his new venture Ultimate Car Care?

Agh that's where's he's been. He's been Mia on here for a while, and was always around.

Chris@AutoCleanse
11-07-2013, 07:26 AM
No problem, you guys are welcome.

Vegas Transplant
11-07-2013, 08:33 AM
Thanks for the news. I am an ardent supporter and loyal user of Optimum products. I have no issue with being a fanboy of the line. IMO they are a maintenance detailer's answer to consistent results across the board.
Especially interested in the new clay. Gonna sit on the fence with the glass coating and $49 glass cleaner/protectant concentrate until I know more about their usage and abilities.

VP Mark
11-07-2013, 08:35 AM
Thanks for the news. I am an ardent supporter and loyal user of Optimum products. I have no issue with being a fanboy of the line. IMO they are a maintenance detailer's answer to consistent results across the board.
Especially interested in the new clay. Gonna sit on the fence with the glass coating and $49 glass cleaner/protectant concentrate.

Dont. The glass coating is excellent and the cleaner concentrate is expensive but keeps your coating like the day you applied it.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using AG Online

Vegas Transplant
11-07-2013, 08:41 AM
It's just my nature VP. But I trust your professional endorsement.

golliger
11-07-2013, 08:50 AM
They have a fabric guard, window cleaner, and 2 types of clay bars coming out, I also believe they have a Capet and fabric cleaner coming as well. Just a FYI for the optimum lovers.

Is the glass cleaner new, or is it a RTU version of the Opti-Glass Clean & Protect concentrate that they introduced last year?

Woob
11-07-2013, 07:33 PM
Absolutely can't wait to try these products. Optimum always brings out something that "revolutionizes" in a special way.

Chris@AutoCleanse
11-07-2013, 07:37 PM
Is the glass cleaner new, or is it a RTU version of the Opti-Glass Clean & Protect concentrate that they introduced last year?

Not sure on that one.