PDA

View Full Version : I won the 66 Million Dollar Lottery..

Pages : [1] 2

DavidJ021
06-22-2007, 10:41 AM
Sike!

Alright so what would you do if you won 66 Million dollars? (Its the current Mega Lottery winnings)

guidosrx8
06-22-2007, 10:46 AM
buy autogeek.....haha jk.... buy out their inventory.... then spend half of whatever is left on a house and cars, put the rest in a bank and live off the interest......sadly I have thought about this and have a plan of what I would do. haha

k20z3kid
06-22-2007, 10:56 AM
in all honesty i would keep a million to myself and give the rest to charity. i think that having excessive amounts of money can be very dangerous.

GearHead_1
06-22-2007, 11:03 AM
Does Sike = Psyche?

wytstang
06-22-2007, 11:08 AM
I'd be typing this message from Hawaii while laying on a bunch of mf towels and being massages by the local women in grass skirts while drinking a cold frozen fruity drink (fresh fruit of course ;) ).

Excessive Detail
06-22-2007, 12:02 PM
I second the buying of AG, open up my own chain of car detailing, hire that dude Paul form over seas to keep my collection of exotic cars clean everyday, while I'm chiilin on my million dollar boat in the middle of the ocean with the playboy bunnies, and I'l inivte for everyone from the AG forum to my private island for a week long party. ANd of course I would gove a lot to charity.

ehuth1
06-22-2007, 12:17 PM
Give me 75k a year and I'll be the product tester + I'll need a new Z06 to drive too :)

dengood1
06-22-2007, 01:43 PM
I'd be Gary Swords neighbor:D Invest, invest, invest.......that would be my full time job! Work for myself for sure.....take care of family members that need it......give some to charity here and there.....

Surfer
06-22-2007, 02:21 PM
I'd buy the Sierra Nevada company and swim naked all day in big bats of excellent beer:D. I'd also un-ban the Viper from racing leagues, start Team Oreca over to campaign it again, and go destroy everyone on the track like before it was banned lol. And Lauren and all the AG girls would get an all expense paid trip to appear in Playboy :righton:

supercharged
06-22-2007, 02:48 PM
buy Autogeek, and Bugatti Veyron!!!

RTexasF
06-22-2007, 03:39 PM
I'd be typing this message from Hawaii while laying on a bunch of mf towels and being massages by the local women in grass skirts while drinking a cold frozen fruity drink (fresh fruit of course ;) ).

I would be typing this from my own island....tourists, BAH! Boats, aircraft...whatever was needed, or desired, would be there. At 58 years of age I may invest some, depends on how much the island, planes, and boats cost. Oh, and the dwelling of course.

DavidJ021
06-22-2007, 03:51 PM
Does Sike = Psyche?

sike
:
Slang term for "psych" or "psyched out" meaning to have given an insult, usually delivered in a beleivable fashion.
Your mum screwed Steve Perry, sike!

Gary Sword
06-22-2007, 05:54 PM
I'd be Gary Swords neighbor:D Invest, invest, invest.......that would be my full time job! Work for myself for sure.....take care of family members that need it......give some to charity here and there.....

It would be great to have you as my neighbor Dennis. I only wish I had 66 million. I warehouse full of cars would be nice.

Thejoyofdriving
06-22-2007, 06:00 PM
I probably bulid a race track in my back yard, buy a audi r8 bmw e92 m3 and more.

Grimm
06-22-2007, 07:35 PM
-I would buy a new house (my wife is about to hang me for the way I keep putting it off) with a nice chunk of land and build a very large building for my new collection of cars.
-Begin my search for a '67-68 Firebird convertible for my wife. As well as a '68 Hurst Olds, '69-70 Boss Mustang, and a '70 442 convertible to start my collection additions.
-Give at least a couple million to our church and Christian schools I attended.
-Give my parents a few million so they can retire.
-Keep enough in the bank that I can freely give to any charity I feel at any time, or kid that comes to the door selling something, as well as add to my car collection :awesome:.
-Invest the rest.