PDA

View Full Version : Hotels for Sema

stilltipping3
11-01-2013, 03:01 PM
What hotels are most of the vendors staying at when they come down for SEMA?
I live here in town and would love to cruise these hotels at night and meet some of you outside of work. Maybe have a beer.

Nick McKees37
11-01-2013, 03:15 PM
What hotels are most of the vendors staying at when they come down for SEMA?
I live here in town and would love to cruise these hotels at night and meet some of you outside of work. Maybe have a beer.

We'll be staying at the Venetian. I'm sure we'll be able to find time to grab a cold one. :dblthumb2:

ZimRandy
11-01-2013, 04:23 PM
We are staying at the LVH, right on site this year.

Randy

cleanmycorolla
11-01-2013, 04:50 PM
I had a chance to have dinner with Nick last year, quite the treat!

Last year I stayed at the MGM grand and I took the monorail over right to the doorstep of the convention halls. The monorail is like $7 round trip.

MPBGT
11-01-2013, 05:19 PM
Most is probably a relative term. I would bet it's all vendors staying at the LVH (that's where I stayed last year) the closer you stay to the convention center the easier it is. In reality I bet people are on all the hotels. I've moved up in the world from the LVH to the embassy inn suites this year.

Drivwfo
11-01-2013, 05:50 PM
Renaissance (can't get any closer) but I am there for work... and I only detail for therapeutic reasons.. :)

stilltipping3
11-01-2013, 06:55 PM
Well, I live in town and will be off Sun and Mon so let me know where you guys are at on this thread. I will pm you and we can all meet.
During the week, I will be at Sema on Tuesday to meet everybody. Not sure how many days my pass is good for but I will try to use it everyday.

forrest@mothers
11-01-2013, 08:33 PM
I'm at the Rio.

oldmodman
11-02-2013, 03:40 AM
My attorney has a nice house on a golf course. It's out at the west end of Tropicana right next to where the desert starts. And with free housing I can either take a cab or borrow one of his cars.

Life. It's really tough sometimes:D

But I generally just go to Vegas for the CES convention.