PDA

View Full Version : Halloween Pranksters Stymied

Dogfather
11-01-2013, 07:22 AM
Walked out to my car this morning and found lots of silly string just lying on the driveway all around my car.
Did they really think that stuff was going to stick to Finish Kare 1000P?
Silly kids.

GenesisCoupe
11-01-2013, 07:34 AM
Sucks, but unfortunately kids can be vicious. 2 years ago my black Genesis was egged on Halloween as it was parked on the street, because it was colder last year, it all froze and couldn't even open my door to get in, had to climb through the passenger side. I had about 3 different egging spots where paint was taken off :(

This year my car was in the garage :)

rjd598
11-01-2013, 09:08 AM
Sucks, but unfortunately kids can be vicious. 2 years ago my black Genesis was egged on Halloween as it was parked on the street, because it was colder last year, it all froze and couldn't even open my door to get in, had to climb through the passenger side. I had about 3 different egging spots where paint was taken off :(

This year my car was in the garage :)

I would have never believed this but those eggs have chipped my moms paint. Unbelievable

GenesisCoupe
11-01-2013, 01:31 PM
I would have never believed this but those eggs have chipped my moms paint. Unbelievable

Yep! And they leave circled marks which you simply can't remove unless you touch up the paint.

billboard2001
11-01-2013, 01:44 PM
Some people will throw oscar meyer bologna slices on peoples cars and it has the same affect :-( I'm sure it's meant more as a joke but they don't understand the damage it does...