PDA

View Full Version : Leather

BrianMcLeod
10-30-2013, 11:36 AM
I have been using lexol leather cleaner and conditioner I read on here that there is better stuff any good kind that y'all know of

van185
10-30-2013, 11:40 AM
Poorboys Leather Stuff. It's a great product for most leather. On Really bad eather I use Leatherique. It's the best leather conditioner that I've used.

cardaddy
10-30-2013, 03:54 PM
I have been using lexol leather cleaner and conditioner I read on here that there is better stuff any good kind that y'all know of w

Leatherique would be the name that most will say is the best of the best. I've heard from some that it smells like 'leather' but to me it smells like old REALLY stinky feet. :rolleyes:

I've also used the Poorboys (got it on BOGO a while back) and no real complaints. Not the best I've used, but it'll do the job. Then again, some APC or APC+ to clean then some conditioner would work as well. Also used Lexol 3 in 1 and like it (on clean leather). On dirty leather it seems to get a bit more sticky. Mothers has a cleaner-conditioner that's nice and available pretty much anywhere. Same thing for some of the over the counter Meguiar's stuff.

Meguiar's has a new product, a two-step cleaner and coating that I like a BUNCH! :dblthumb2: It's only like $15 and will do up to 5 vehicles. :props: