PDA

View Full Version : nanoskin fine grade mitt

Pages : [1] 2

Gsrjake
10-29-2013, 08:43 PM
Whas these? I just purchased one and wanted to know how bad they mar or if they even really do, main purpose was to speed up my wash, decontamination, and clay process. Im excited :)

Pureshine
10-29-2013, 09:50 PM
I used mine for over 5 months never really see any marring. The key is to keep it lube a lot. I have a bucket and a spray bottle of ONR and go to town.

Gsrjake
10-29-2013, 11:19 PM
I used mine for over 5 months never really see any marring. The key is to keep it lube a lot. I have a bucket and a spray bottle of ONR and go to town.

That was my plan, thanks man!

Pureshine
10-29-2013, 11:28 PM
That was my plan, thanks man!

Anytime if you ever need anything you can call me to.

jgibson2980
10-29-2013, 11:31 PM
I have one it marrs the paint everytime . I foam the car when I use it so I know the surface is lubed enough. I only use it on paint correction s.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using AG Online

Pureshine
10-29-2013, 11:48 PM
I have one it marrs the paint everytime . I foam the car when I use it so I know the surface is lubed enough. I only use it on paint correction s.

If your using foam for a lube then yes it will the paint foam is not lube its just soap and you need ONR or detail spray of some kind. Why do people think foam and soap are a lube its not.

jgibson2980
10-30-2013, 12:18 AM
If your using foam for a lube then yes it will the paint foam is not lube its just soap and you need ONR or detail spray of some kind. Why do people think foam and soap are a lube its not.

Ill try it with onr or detail spray next . Ill let you know my results .

jgibson2980
10-30-2013, 12:20 AM
O and pure shine you agreed in a post about using soapy water as lube . So is it not good to use soapy water as clay lube?

Pureshine
10-30-2013, 12:28 AM
O and pure shine you agreed in a post about using soapy water as lube . So is it not good to use soapy water as clay lube?

I agreed using a bucket with soap and ONR in it yes and a spray bottle of ONR. Never just plane soap. Please don't think I was trying to be a ass to you that is never my intent so if I did I'm sorry.

jgibson2980
10-30-2013, 12:40 AM
I agreed using a bucket with soap and ONR in it yes and a spray bottle of ONR. Never just plane soap. Please don't think I was trying to be a ass to you that is never my intent so if I did I'm sorry.

Never thought if you as being an ass . Cant learn unless I ask . Ill try this next go around . Thank man

Pureshine
10-30-2013, 01:00 AM
Never thought if you as being an ass . Cant learn unless I ask . Ill try this next go around . Thank man

:dblthumb2:

CDot
10-30-2013, 08:04 AM
Whas these? I just purchased one and wanted to know how bad they mar or if they even really do, main purpose was to speed up my wash, decontamination, and clay process. Im excited :)

I use the SpeedyPrep Sponge (Fine Grade) and haven't noticed any marring. Just make sure you are using plenty of clay lubricant. I spray on plenty of clay lube and carry a bucket with a little soap & water to rinse off the sponge as I go. It makes claying way faster!

zmcgovern45
10-30-2013, 08:19 AM
http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/product-reviews/70944-finally-jumped-bandwagon-nanoskin-autoscrub-mitt-fine-grade.html

Evan.J
10-30-2013, 08:31 AM
I will agree that with the proper clay lube you should not see any marring unless you have extremely soft paint.

I think the soap as a lube comes from one of Larry's video and while thats great the one thing he does in that video is he is used a real clay bar and not a nanoskin or a speedy prep towel. I think thats where the soap confusion comes from.

Klasse Act
10-30-2013, 08:32 AM
What's the difference between the Nano Skin fine grade and Speedy Prep fine grade towel?

Sent from my SPH-M930 using AG Online