PDA

View Full Version : Cologne talk? What's your favorite/least favorite?

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

GenesisCoupe
10-28-2013, 01:39 PM
As the title states, what is your favorite cologne? You may list a few. Also, list those which you absolutely hate!

Ladies, please post your favorite scent on a man as well.

My favorites and always in my collection are;

Burberry Touch
Montblanc (black bottle)
Curve (all of them)
Cuba (cigar shaped-all of them)
Diesel (bottle that looks like a fist)
Versace Metal Jeans

Least favorite-

Ralph Lauren Polo color versions ( green, red, blue)

KillaCam
10-28-2013, 02:04 PM
Currently rocking the Versace. The name is French or something and hard to pronounce but it's a light blue color.

Meghan
10-28-2013, 02:15 PM
This weekend I took a little trip over to Clearwater, and at a restaurant I ran into an older gentleman, wearing a cologne that I have never smelt before, I had to ask the man's wife what he was wearing, it was that nice!
Was Tom Ford, he was from the UK and said it was popular over there but I had never heard of it. But it is a sure winner!

rjd598
10-28-2013, 02:23 PM
Currently rocking the Versace. The name is French or something and hard to pronounce but it's a light blue color.

there's two that are light blue...one is in a small square bottle more of a fresh scent and then the taller more rectangle bottle with circular top. the latter is a lady killer.

others to try would be bleu de by chanel, aqua di gio by armani, platinum by chanel, the one by dolce & gabbana. i smelled the new prada fragrance at nordys the other week and loved it but forgot what the name was

JSou
10-28-2013, 02:27 PM
I like to use BF Midnight Sun Detail Spray. I bead in the shower.

J/K

I got some Mont Blanc Legend from my girl a few years ago. It's the only thing I use now. In my high school days, I wore a lot of Davidoff Coolwater, Chrome by Loris Azzaro, Victoria Secret Very Sexy for Men. I still use Axe for when I want to be extra dbaggy.

Tom Ford is some pricy stuff, Meghan.

VISITOR
10-28-2013, 03:15 PM
have so many different fragrances (20+) it's ridicilous. some newer, some older... gucci, d&g, bulgari, guess, drakkar, etc, etc,...

FUNX650
10-28-2013, 03:43 PM
I just love it when "The Good Wife" wears the following fragrance...
and decides to come home for lunch around the noon-hour:

http://www.jomalone.com/media/export/cms/products/165x307/jo_L38L01_165x307.jpg

Just a splash of the British tradition...Afternoon tea.
Couple that with the cool succulence of crunchy cucumber:
Reviving. And Refined.

http://www.myemoticons.com/emoticons/images/msn/romance/arrow_heart.gif

Bob

The Pad Man
10-28-2013, 03:45 PM
Hi Karate. Got a good deal on a 55 gallon drum, lol

MrCleanit
10-28-2013, 03:49 PM
This weekend I took a little trip over to Clearwater, and at a restaurant I ran into an older gentleman, wearing a cologne that I have never smelt before, I had to ask the man's wife what he was wearing, it was that nice!
Was Tom Ford, he was from the UK and said it was popular over there but I had never heard of it. But it is a sure winner!

That was probably Black Orchard by Tom Ford. Expensive but both the his & hers smell so good. I had to buy it myself.

MrCleanit
10-28-2013, 03:50 PM
Hi Karate. Got a good deal on a 55 gallon drum, lol

lol
I like to splash a little Thunderbird on my neck before drinking it.

MrCleanit
10-28-2013, 03:53 PM
I have so many! But, my new flavor of the year would have to be Polo Red.

CDot
10-28-2013, 04:04 PM
On me, clean/aquatic/citrus/woody scents smell best:

Boss #6/Boss Bottled by Hugo Boss
Romance by Ralph Lauren
Bleu de Chanel by Chanel
Tokyo by Kenzo
L'Eau Par Kenzo by Kenzo
Silver Mountain Water by Creed
Virgin Island Water by Creed
Versace Pour Homme by Versace

I hear really good things about this cologne

there's two that are light blue...one is in a small square bottle more of a fresh scent and then the taller more rectangle bottle with circular top. the latter is a lady killer.

The lady killer is probably Versace Pour Homme, the other one is Versace Man Eau Fraiche.

KillaCam
10-28-2013, 04:25 PM
The lady killer is probably Versace Pour Homme, the other one is Versace Man Eau Fraiche.

I like the second one, Man Eau Fraiche. Doesn't smell as good upon spraying it, but wait 30 minutes and it smells amazing. I wasn't a fan of the pour de homme. I think Man Eau Fraiche is the lady killer.

ScottB
10-28-2013, 05:19 PM
Chanel Bleu
Terre Hermes
Prada
Dolce Gabana One/One Sport/One Gentleman

looking for Polo Red ....

hernandez.art13
10-28-2013, 05:26 PM
I have been wearing cologne since I was a little kid.

The cologne is just the compliment (the cherry on top)

One shouldn't just wear cologne and call it a day, you have to bring the whole package.

My current one, I currently have about 6 colognes. Well my current one is Kenneth Cole Black