PDA

View Full Version : I got my poorboys. :)

Pages : [1] 2

DS Detailer
06-02-2006, 06:21 PM
I got my shipment today.

ssr1, ssr2.5, finishing polish, and Nattys blue.

Naturally, I have to use something today, so I wash my car, apply some nattys have to pull it inside cause it starts to rain, it hails for 15 20 minutes, then I top with pinnacle. It's money.

I'll be using all my poorboys on my sisters jeep, I'll have a write up and pictures. :)

abrcrombe
06-02-2006, 08:30 PM
Enjoy them man! I'm awaiting a shipment of PB supplies too, and I'm really excited because these are the first products I am getting that aren't Megiuar's Pro Line or OTC. Patiently waiting for the pics when they come!

justin_murphy
06-02-2006, 08:47 PM
It hails and he goes back to detailing!
That's commitment.....or insanity.....finnnnnnne line!

LOL!

abrcrombe
06-02-2006, 08:57 PM
It hails and he goes back to detailing!
That's commitment.....or insanity.....finnnnnnne line!

LOL!
:iagree: :iagree: :awesome: :awesome:

Sorry for the smiley overload, it's funny and it makes me want to dance!

DS Detailer
06-02-2006, 08:58 PM
It had finished hailing.... and got sunny again. so I went out and finished what I started.

abrcrombe
06-02-2006, 09:03 PM
We are just messing with you buddy...

Are you going to post pics soon?

DS Detailer
06-02-2006, 09:06 PM
We are just messing with you buddy...

Are you going to post pics soon?

Well, the charger is always spoiled.

But when i do my sisters Liberty, I'll take some before and after pics.

It's going to be a chore, but I have it all figured out. I'm looking at like atleast 8 hours.

abrcrombe
06-02-2006, 09:11 PM
Yikes! I can't even imagine 8 hrs of detail work. At around 2-3 hrs I have this undeniable urge to just QUIT!! It's sad... Do you guys take regular breaks during your marathon details or just like a lunch break?

DS Detailer
06-02-2006, 09:12 PM
Yikes! I can't even imagine 8 hrs of detail work. At around 2-3 hrs I have this undeniable urge to just QUIT!! It's sad... Do you guys take regular breaks during your marathon details or just like a lunch break?

Depends. Normally I don't stop till its done. Otherwise I might forget something.

abrcrombe
06-02-2006, 09:14 PM
Wow, I wish I could do that. I'm such a wimp compared to you guys! haha

Surfer
06-02-2006, 09:16 PM
I love my PB stuff, how do I love thee Natty's Blue...let me count the ways :D. Souveran is the only other wax I've personally seen that has a slight edge over Natty's Blue. On my friends M5 Natty's was actually a little wetter, but Souveran was a little deeper/warm looking. That was on black. We have another buddy with a Lemans Blue M5, I wonder what Natty's topped with Souv would look like (seen others mention that combo), that color is so gorgeous.

scooterguitar
06-02-2006, 09:17 PM
Everything by PB seems to work best for me!
So I take it, I won;t be sending you the NB sample now?

DS Detailer
06-02-2006, 09:21 PM
Everything by PB seems to work best for me!
So I take it, I won;t be sending you the NB sample now?

LoL. Nope, I got my box in. I'm sending your sample out on Monday now. I got busy today. :)

scooterguitar
06-02-2006, 09:23 PM
Looks liek it bro! Tahnks!
I actually got a TON of stuff coming soon thanks to a fellow memebr who was cleaning house. I'll let ya knwo when it gets here, sure there will eb something you'll like ot try.

dakevmann
06-02-2006, 09:26 PM
I hope that my dedication carries over when it's hailing! When i got back from the big sand box I bought some pinnacle and WG products with the fathers day sale I hope to get a PC and sone PB so I can join in the discussion!

Kevin