PDA

View Full Version : Interior Vomit Detail

hernandez.art13
10-27-2013, 12:26 PM
Hello everybody, well last night was a good night until the passenger drank to much at the party and started vomiting. While we were on the freeway on the way home at 1AM. I told her to stick her head out the window. She did but a good majority still got inside.

I already washed the outside and vacuumed the inside.

I scrub the carpets, seats, passenger interior door, with some Meg's APC+ and interior brushes.

So my question is how can I eliminate the odor. I don't have an extractor or steamer. But do have a wet/dry vac.

Thanks,

Art

Kengo123
10-27-2013, 12:41 PM
Yo man you can use your wet vac as an extractor

Inject water where the odor is coming from and put your vac handle/attachment thing on the area with super slow passes til you get the water out

Don't press down too hard. Just press down enough to let the vac do some sucking!

Repeat

Vomit smell should be lessened

GenesisCoupe
10-27-2013, 12:44 PM
Make her clean it!!!

I have the CG Offensive odor eliminator spray, and i used CG Fabric clean for a similar issue earlier this year and the smell came out, along with the stain.

Give it a shot.

hernandez.art13
10-27-2013, 12:57 PM
Yo man you can use your wet vac as an extractor

Inject water where the odor is coming from and put your vac handle/attachment thing on the area with super slow passes til you get the water out

Don't press down too hard. Just press down enough to let the vac do some sucking!

Repeat

Vomit smell should be lessened

Yeah that's what I was planning on doing so I could suck it all up. Thank You

Pureshine
10-27-2013, 12:58 PM
This is what I use 1Z einszett Klima-Cleaner - A/C Odor + Bacteria Cleaner works great.

hernandez.art13
10-27-2013, 01:09 PM
Make her clean it!!!

I have the CG Offensive odor eliminator spray, and i used CG Fabric clean for a similar issue earlier this year and the smell came out, along with the stain.

Give it a shot.

Thank You Genesis, I guess I should have been more specific. I was looking for an odor eliminator, like you suggested.

I think I did an ok job, given the fact that this happened last night at 1am. The exterior got washed, interior wet/dry vacuumed and brushed with numerous brushes with APC+

No, I won't let her clean it up, I can't let Muggles touch my car. What I will do is let her sit inside at 12pm and then jump out the car and lock the doors. With Child Lock on, so she can take a big whiff. :laughing:

(Kidding)

Well there is more to the story (good parts) :) but given the AGO rules. I'll leave it to the imagination :xyxthumbs:

Thanks Guy,

Art :)

hernandez.art13
10-27-2013, 01:10 PM
This is what I use 1Z einszett Klima-Cleaner - A/C Odor + Bacteria Cleaner works great.

PM sent

Detailing by M
10-29-2013, 03:53 PM
go to your local janitorial supply house, they will have and enzyme killer for you

hernandez.art13
10-29-2013, 04:40 PM
go to your local janitorial supply house, they will have and enzyme killer for you

Thank You