PDA

View Full Version : Ipods, Zune's, Lions and Tigers and Bears O'My?

Pages : [1] 2

wytstang
06-21-2007, 11:45 AM
What are the AG members using is the question? We had very poor luck with our Apple Ipod Nano and we kinda sorta hate I-tones. We are looking at Zune from Microsoft and I'm just looking for some guidance from others. What do you use and why do you like or hate it? Samsung also makes a neat little portable mp3 player. Want to see what other are using. Feed back please

ScottB
06-21-2007, 12:06 PM
slow down ...slow down, I just got use to XM radio in the cars. Whats next ??

Surfer
06-21-2007, 12:25 PM
I only know I-Pods....never even heard of the other itmes your talking about lol, I have gift cards for a couple hundred $ worth of I-Pod music, but no I-Pod lol.

paivag
06-21-2007, 12:29 PM
I got a ZUNE player. No issues. I hook it up to my car and have hours and hours of music at my finger tips. No more CDs for me.

I just need to get it on my Daily Driver Nissan Frontier. Although I need to upgrade the radio to connect an MP3 player.

wytstang
06-21-2007, 12:31 PM
I though you guys were up to date on things. Did you know girls now wear bikini's to the beach (topless on South Beach http://forums.stangnet.com/images/smilies/eek1.gif ). Some even dare wear lipstick.....

wytstang
06-21-2007, 12:35 PM
I got a ZUNE player. No issues. I hook it up to my car and have hours and hours of music at my finger tips. No more CDs for me.

I just need to get it on my Daily Driver Nissan Frontier. Although I need to upgrade the radio to connect an MP3 player.
It hasn't wiged out on you? The ipod would freeze and display weird messages and then would turn off until the battery died. Well recently I turned it off and it never turned back on. It's only 7 months old and we're done messing with it. How long have you had your's?

BanditSRT
06-21-2007, 12:49 PM
I have two iPods... a 15 gig in my car and a 4 gig Nano for exercising with. I love 'em both. I'm an Apple fanboy so I'm kind of bias :D

DavidJ021
06-21-2007, 01:03 PM
I just use my Sony cellphone as my MP3 Player. Works great.

I would say any Sony product would be a good buy :D

Dust2Glory
06-21-2007, 03:04 PM
I have a 1 gig nano.... and no problems except need more memory!!! just buy another off ebay. i-pod rocks... HEY SURFER I TAKE THOSE CREDIT IF YOU NOT USE THEM!! :-)

AUdakota
06-21-2007, 03:15 PM
i have had a few ipods and they all have worked well for me.

Surfer
06-21-2007, 03:28 PM
I have a 1 gig nano.... and no problems except need more memory!!! just buy another off ebay. i-pod rocks... HEY SURFER I TAKE THOSE CREDIT IF YOU NOT USE THEM!! :-)haha, I've had them for like a year and keep getting them, just keep forgetting to get an I-Pod lol. I'm going to go grab one not only for music but for video, I liked how some can save a bunch of movies, that way if I'm away or go up to the lakehouse I don't have to drag a ton of dvd's.

trl2112
06-21-2007, 03:33 PM
The only problem I had with my 30 gig iPod is it got stolen out off my gym bag.

devst8
06-21-2007, 09:39 PM
Creative Labs also makes nice players. For the money, I think they are the best out there. Heard good things about samsung. Zune I heard that there were some bugs with the programs that manage mp3s, most likely it's fix now. and apple are just overpriced and the biggest pos imo

my money is on C Labs. check them out

supercharged
06-21-2007, 09:40 PM
Ipods are nice, but it take forever to load up a song on it, and I-tunes really slow down PC.

hispeed
06-21-2007, 10:10 PM
Sandisk Sansa E280. *8 gigs expandale to 10 gigs. Owner replaceable battery (haven't needed to replace it yet), video, photo album, FM radio. Interfaces with the stereo thru a
USA Spec Dual Aux Interface