PDA

View Full Version : Just got another great opportunity!

Gsrjake
10-23-2013, 07:56 PM
So the owner of the Porsche I did recently is really good friends with another owner of a professional body shop here I'n Texas that is always busy and has at least a month wait because they're always so packed with work. Anyways, basically he showed them the work I did and they were astonished with how I got the paint so amazing and wanted to offer me a job to work for them. I'm assuming polishing , compounding , etc. Gonna go talk to the owner tomorrow about salary, per hour, amount of cars, the work they need done, if I'm using my product and what not. Good thing is they still don't mind that I have my side business. So I'll keep you guys updated! I'm pretty stoked!

Robbiek
10-23-2013, 07:57 PM
Cool

Scott@IncrediblyDetailed
10-23-2013, 08:01 PM
You can also consider contracting your services to them.

Gsrjake
10-23-2013, 08:02 PM
Cool
Very cool :)

You can also consider contracting your services to them.

That's a really good idea as well

Pureshine
10-23-2013, 08:04 PM
I would do contract work and not work for them. I do contract work and train their guys for what I get paid in my own shop. If you do go to work for them I wouldn't do it for less than $35hr.

Gsrjake
10-23-2013, 08:06 PM
I would do contract work and not work for them. I do contract work and train their guys for what I get paid in my own shop. If you do go to work for them I wouldn't do it for less than $35hr.

Yeah I was thinking a min of $30hr atleast