PDA

View Full Version : Wolfgang finishing glaze then Klasse all in one?

mbw318
10-22-2013, 09:05 PM
Hey guys,

For a car with light swirls would applying the WG finishing glaze then the Klasse AIO be redundant? Or would it be a good 1-2 combo? I would finish it with the Klasse HGSG either way.

Thanks for the advice!

Iron400
10-22-2013, 11:25 PM
Hey guys,

For a car with light swirls would applying the WG finishing glaze then the Klasse AIO be redundant? Or would it be a good 1-2 combo? I would finish it with the Klasse HGSG either way.

Thanks for the advice!

Yes it would. The WG is going to finish the paint much "cleaner" than the Klasse AIO. Go straight to a dedicated sealant after the WG.

TroyScherer
10-23-2013, 05:31 AM
It sound like a good plan.

Since the WG FG is a final polish it will help with the light swirls. The KAIO is almost a mandatory step IME before KSG. The KAIO will however remove an of the "fillers" left by WG FG.

Desertnate
10-23-2013, 08:36 AM
I see your proccess as being a little counter productive. If the Wolfgang glaze has any fillers, the Klasse AIO will clean those out and undo the effects of the glaze since it's more of a chemical cleaner than anything else.

If you are going with Klasse SG, I'd just use Klasse AIO to ensure everthing works well together and there won't be any bonding issues. It will save you a step. However, if you need to do any correction, of course use a polish prior to the AIO.