PDA

View Full Version : New logo!

Pages : [1] 2

Gsrjake
10-19-2013, 10:10 PM
http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w81/planeteclipse137/null_zps7960d36f.jpg

Still not done yet, gonna do some more tweaking and add color, gonna have these on my new shirts, business cards and website! What do you think? I wanted to do something different and unique! Contact Troy @ signs @bove the rest if you want a logo made!

Pureshine
10-19-2013, 10:13 PM
Need to make you website and email bigger. It looks really good.

Gsrjake
10-19-2013, 10:24 PM
Need to make you website and email bigger. It looks really good.

Wait what? I'm in the process of making my website right now

artofdetailing
10-19-2013, 10:49 PM
Lol my slogan is "clean, correct, protect" with the shield logo as well. Funny how so many detailers all do the same thing

Gsrjake
10-19-2013, 11:09 PM
Lol my slogan is "clean, correct, protect" with the shield logo as well. Funny how so many detailers all do the same thing

I've Never seen any other shield before lol and ya I know everyone has the car outline no one really has this

artofdetailing
10-19-2013, 11:20 PM
Ammo has the shield. I stay low key online as far as business ideas because people take them. My first company was called "The Art of Detailing" and i had a brushstroke silhouette as my logo. This was in 2007. When it started to pop up everywhere I changed my name and logo.

Gsrjake
10-19-2013, 11:43 PM
Ammo has the shield. I stay low key online as far as business ideas because people take them. My first company was called "The Art of Detailing" and i had a brushstroke silhouette as my logo. This was in 2007. When it started to pop up everywhere I changed my name and logo.

smart but I dont really care as long as they're not near me lol

Kengo123
10-20-2013, 01:03 AM
Sweet logo dude! Like a warrior of detailing. I think it's a great investment to have a pro logo done bc this looks light years better than your old diy one.

The slogan isn't really generic either, it's just a current popular way to separate yourself from $50 detailers. The logo overall is fantastic though

Scott@IncrediblyDetailed
10-20-2013, 04:38 AM
I really like it.

Gsrjake
10-20-2013, 10:10 AM
Sweet logo dude! Like a warrior of detailing. I think it's a great investment to have a pro logo done bc this looks light years better than your old diy one.

The slogan isn't really generic either, it's just a current popular way to separate yourself from $50 detailers. The logo overall is fantastic though
Thanks man and yeah that's kinda what I was thinking when I saw it, I know that last logo I made myself on paint haha. But the slogan doesn't really mean too much just wanted something short and simple

I really like it.
Thanks bro!

Pureshine
10-20-2013, 10:33 AM
Wait what? I'm in the process of making my website right now

If that is be made into a business card make the website name bigger and the email bigger hard to read.

Edse30
10-20-2013, 03:10 PM
If that is be made into a business card make the website name bigger and the email bigger hard to read.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk 2

Gsrjake
10-20-2013, 03:35 PM

That email and and name on the bottom isn't with the logo, it's the guy who made it for me, this isn't the actual finished logo that's why his info is on the bottom

Jean-Claude
10-20-2013, 09:02 PM

For what it's worth, I thought about that same thing and this is the first I've heard of others using it. Apparently, it's not a very unique idea as witty as it is.

Jean-Claude
10-20-2013, 09:03 PM
OP, I like it.