PDA

View Full Version : Using Klasse All-In-One without SG?

Challynger
10-19-2013, 09:01 PM
I've never used either product, but was looking into them and read that AIO can just be used on its own. My question: How noticeable is the difference between using stand-alone AIO vs. topping with SG?

davidg
10-19-2013, 09:05 PM
How good is the paint under it? I've used them both and the glaze really adds a dimension of depth reserved for high end wax or one with a heavy filler. That said, I still prefer to top with traditional wax over the AIO because it is so much easier to work with.

Iron400
10-19-2013, 09:56 PM
The AIO can be used on it's own, but the gloss and durability are very minimal.

Love's Auto
10-20-2013, 03:02 AM
These are great products and if you work the A-I-O into the paint real good then apply the sealant followed by a nice collinite super duty wax you'll be sitting pretty. I wash my work truck about once a month and in between I use Poorboys Spray and Wipe. Love Klasse it's some of the best stuff out in my opinion.

ScottB
10-20-2013, 09:09 AM
Klasse AIO is very good cleaner sealant (synthetic wax). It is however not super durable by itself. Adding the SG (silver bottle) over it makes it a bulletproof combination for months and months.

Klasse SG is NOT as easy to apply and remove, but worth the benefits. Consider a small spray bottle and spritz and immediately buff off. It will setup and cure over the next 8 hours and you can then reapply as desired for a second coating.

goodinblack
10-20-2013, 09:14 AM
AIO has a very short lived span by itself.

I was actually disappointed at first.

Klasse Act
10-20-2013, 09:43 AM
Klasse AIO is very good cleaner sealant (synthetic wax). It is however not super durable by itself. Adding the SG (silver bottle) over it makes it a bulletproof combination for months and months.

Klasse SG is NOT as easy to apply and remove, but worth the benefits. Consider a small spray bottle and spritz and immediately buff off. It will setup and cure over the next 8 hours and you can then reapply as desired for a second coating.

I may not work for AG Killrwheels but your 2nd comment COULDN'T BE MORE WRONG! I've been using the Klasse twins since 2005 and KSG is VERY EASY to use, you just have to know the trick to using it:

-bowl of water
-small spray bottle
-square terry cloth/mf applicator

Dunk the app into the water and make sure it soaks up the water real good, then wring out so its just damp. Pour your KSG into the small spray bottle, then one or two mists onto the pad, depending upon how large the panel is your working on and wipe on, going side to side and up and down. After that grab your mf towel and remove right away, no need and/or benefit to letting it sit on there, this is where it can be harder to remove, just wipe in real good. Dunk the applicator back into the bowl of water after every other panel to keep the app fresh and damp, its in your best interest to keep things moving along. If for some reason the KSG doesn't come off all that easily, just spray some QD on the area and wipe off.

The other little trick to using KSG is to apply the all important 2nd coat 12hrs later, this is an acrylic product and needs to harden up and 12 hrs is the cure time. You'll see a noticeable difference w/ the 2nd coat, trust me! This product, KSG, is VERY EASY to use now that you know how to use it. Many have used this method with great success!!

Sent from my SPH-M930 using AG Online