PDA

View Full Version : Chapstick & Paste Wax: An idea for AG

Pages : [1] 2

Dust2Glory
06-20-2007, 04:50 PM
Ok we all know that paste wax is really good stuff. We all also know the pains with applying paste by hand. Well dually noted by Ehuth1, taking the paste out of the jar is not a good idea. Well driving home from Waco and pondering this issue, I noticed my lips were chapped and I needed som chapstick... well the little cogs in my head started spinning and this is what I came up with. What if it were possible to make the jar of paste wax work like chapstick so that it would be easier to apply to a LC pad or whatever? Just turn a knob on the bottom and up comes the wax, then turn in back down to take down in the jar again? To me sound practical.... what do you think?

p.s.-- if this gets used i get 5% :D

HighEndDetail
06-20-2007, 04:53 PM
someone did that on another forum, and put it in a deoderant stick

BILL
06-20-2007, 04:53 PM
Ok we all know that paste wax is really good stuff. We all also know the pains with applying paste by hand. Well dually noted by Ehuth1, taking the paste out of the jar is not a good idea. Well driving home from Waco and pondering this issue, I noticed my lips were chapped and I needed som chapstick... well the little cogs in my head started spinning and this is what I came up with. What if it were possible to make the jar of paste wax work like chapstick so that it would be easier to apply to a LC pad or whatever? Just turn a knob on the bottom and up comes the wax, then turn in back down to take down in the jar again? To me sound practical.... what do you think?

p.s.-- if this gets used i get 5% :D

This idea was brought up a few days ago on here by PARADOG......great idea for the machines;)

Dust2Glory
06-20-2007, 04:57 PM
well dang-it... thought i was onto something!!!

Dust2Glory
06-20-2007, 04:58 PM

it won't be me doing that... im dumb enough to try and take it out and put it back in!!

BILL
06-20-2007, 05:04 PM
it won't be me doing that... im dumb enough to try and take it out and put it back in!!

Your thinking about making things easier in this business/hobby....thats a plus.+++;)

budman3
06-20-2007, 05:05 PM
A member on various forums, Eliot Ness, came up with this idea some time ago and but it to use. The idea has since gone over (or was in development ahead of time) to Griots Garage where they are selling a product called the Carnauba Wax Stick. 3.5 oz for $13 though.

Meghan
06-20-2007, 05:13 PM
Yes we get this request a lot, we have looked into it.

scottgt
06-20-2007, 05:24 PM
ima just start using my axe deoderant as wax and see how good it beads............baahhaha jk.....

joe.p
06-20-2007, 06:14 PM
ima just start using my axe deoderant as wax and see how good it beads............baahhaha jk.....
whatever you do ..don't use it for chapstick lol...

AL417
06-20-2007, 06:22 PM
or deodorant!;)

ScottB
06-20-2007, 08:14 PM
Griots does this also, bit of a bugger to remove however. Kinda like a ladies deotorant applicator.

DavidJ021
06-20-2007, 10:26 PM
Griots does this also, bit of a bugger to remove however. Kinda like a ladies deotorant applicator.

Have you tried or heard of there products durability? They claim to have 33% of carnauba wax in it..

Gary Sword
06-20-2007, 10:35 PM

I would never use paste wax for chapstick but I was disappointed to find out that nuba does not provide any UV protection. hmmm! I wonder why I'll always getting sun burnt. :mad:

ltoman
06-20-2007, 10:37 PM
I would never use paste was for chapstick but I was disappointed to find out that nuba does not provide any UV protection. hmmm! I wonder why I'll always getting sun burnt. :mad:

we saw the picture of you in your yellow speedo that surfer posted. you look well done, or is that toasted? hee hee hee