PDA

View Full Version : GTechniq Products

rwright
10-17-2013, 08:06 PM
Any big GTechniq fans here? It was a hot topic for a while then faded away. What do you like about the products?

lyodbraun
10-17-2013, 08:20 PM
I just started using their products and I'm hooked very easy to work with, I've used the silo seal with good results, but now my go to is the C2V3 liquid crystal, and it does give some a rich gloss on my black sand pearl, also some great beading and sheeting of water, I have since mixed some up with disstilled water and made a quick detailer out of the c2v3, with great results, no more high spots and streaks...

Radarryan
10-17-2013, 09:32 PM
I have their coatings on my 911 and am very pleased. Plus, Rob@GTechniq (the managing director) is the man. I was one of the ones that had an issue with C1 & EXOv2 playing nice, and he sent up one of their certified detailers to take care of it for me, free of charge. That piece of mind and the fact that they stand behind their products unconditionally has made me a big GTechniq fan and a longtime customer!

SonOfOC
10-17-2013, 11:58 PM
Huge fan of Gtechniq C1 and Exo. I love the look, hydrophobic properties, and how slippery it is when dry.

I enjoy the results from Gtechniq over Cquart (non Finest) and OC.
Of the topic, but DP coating is really nice too!

flatlinerz
10-19-2013, 03:45 AM
I really wanna try the products....don't no where to start?

YankeeFan
10-19-2013, 08:38 PM
I have some C3, found it to have a greasy appearance on a dark blue car. Positive is the clear bra on the front bummer does look substantially better.

Howard