PDA

View Full Version : ANY1 use this product

stilltipping3
10-17-2013, 06:21 AM
Hello, I have a few bottles of this I purchased way back and wanted to know if any1 else has tried this out?

ken tuep
10-17-2013, 06:44 AM
I had gotten some in a raffle on the air force base. The interior cleaner and general purpose cleaner aren't bad.

The wax is OK, just don't use the Terry towel. I always washed the car before hand. Its more like a quick detailer than anything.

The tire shine isn't very good or long lasting.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using AG Online

HateSwirls
10-17-2013, 07:50 AM
Someone gave me a bottle of it.
Its OK I guess but I jist don't use it
There's much better out there IMO

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using AG Online

Detailer Daemon
10-17-2013, 04:02 PM
If you are doing a quick touch up it works satisfactory, but to me that is it. I believe it is meant for short term work only.
I use it on my son's diecast collection to take dust off, but for a daily driver it does not last very long maybe a week at the most. I hope this helps.

artofdetailing
10-17-2013, 04:43 PM
I bought some last year. Dont like it very much

KillaCam
10-17-2013, 04:45 PM
Some guy at the gas station had a table set up trying to sell this stuff to everyone pumping their gas. He was going around with some dirty old rag and a can of the waterless wash (which is in an aerosol can lol) and demonstrating how the product worked on everyone's vehicles. Paint, glass, wheels, you name it, all with the same rag.
Then as I was pumping he came up to me, I tried to turn the other way but he started talking to me. I told him no thanks (trying to be polite). Then he insisted on me to let him demonstrate the product. He pulls the dirty rag out of his pocket and said "here let me show you".
At this point I was freaking out. I literally yelled "NO STOP!" right before he was able to wipe down my paint, which was dirty because it rained the day before.
I probably came off as rude but if that's what it takes for him not to touch my car and swirl the hell out of it then I'm fine with that.
Now I continue to see tables set up at random gas stations and the people are trying to sell this stuff. I looked up the price and it is ridiculously expensive. You could get UWW+ concentrate that makes 5 gallons of product for the price of one small aerosol can of that stuff.

Gsrjake
10-17-2013, 05:00 PM
i have like 5 cans of that f1 wax ive never touched it lol

Matt-erhorn
10-17-2013, 05:03 PM
I have some that a friend gave me. I think like everyone said it's ok but only as a quick detailer at most. I really hate the spray nozzle though, it's always falls off and has a weird spray pattern.

greatwhitenorth
10-17-2013, 05:04 PM
I had a can of fw1 given to my shop as a demo. Still sitting on the shelf 99% full 2 years later