PDA

View Full Version : Newbie checking in...

thorco3
06-20-2007, 02:59 PM
Just thought I'd say hey, I just signed up today and I'm looking forward to posting on the boards.

I'm not exactly a newbie to detailing but there is always room for improvement and new info advice is always welcome.

In fact I've been working on a yellow car recently and I wasn't exactly thrilled with the results. Any recommendations on products to use to really make yellow pop!?

Meghan
06-20-2007, 03:00 PM
Welcome!

scottgt
06-20-2007, 03:25 PM
welcome ...actully try the new xmt 180...seems everyone is getting awesome resluts out of this wax

rwisejr
06-20-2007, 03:41 PM
Welcome glad to have you .Enjoy the ride the folks here are awesome.Full of knowledge and lots of reveiws of all the latest toys and products to spend your money on!!!!!

Gnarboots11
06-20-2007, 04:31 PM
Hey man, I'm a noob myself and the forum rocks! Really helps out with the massive amount of available products to choose from. From what i have read Wolfgang deep gloss paint sealant topped with Pinnacle Souveran Paste Wax has awesome results on Yellow.

Something I have come to realize using this forum is the "Search" option cause theres soooo many reviews on products that have been done. I can almost answer any question I have using that.

Nica
06-20-2007, 06:59 PM
Welcome to the Geek, so you got a yellow vehicle mmm...let me think...for polishing my favorite line ups are Menzerna and Optimum with rotary and for PC (DA) XMT line up is nice. I'm all about the wet look and I go with a nice glaze, again Menzerna has a nice glaze and Pinnacle does as well oh and Wolfgang Glaze is nice....as for wax...mmm..no brainer Pinnacle Souveran paste for yellow mmmmmuuuuaaaaa bellisimo!

Lots of good products here those are just my thoughts. Looking forward to your posts :D